Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62121.18

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: $50 Challenge

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Then they would have to figure out a way to rebuy through the site too though. That be kind of hard to do with a 10 min late registration.

PokerOwned Pro
    how about a raffle for various items. buy raffle tickets with points and could win gift cards to poker sites/amazon/coupons or tickets for tournaments. Could just do one raffle a week, or multiple raffles per week and you could buy a ticket for the item you wanted to win. Could even set a minimum entry for the raffle to make sure you cover your cost

what about more redeem options, like u used to have microsoft ones (guessing u took them down when they changed) you could have psn ones as well since sony did a deal with amazon
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    heres an idea for you. we will call it the PO OFFERMASTERS. this will get members concentrating on the offerwalls. and lets be honest. thats where you ZAB want their attention in the long run. can be ran as a weekly or monthly promotion. i suggest monthly. it will be judged based on the number of points a user earns. not the amount of offers they complete. the crowdflower whores can even enjoy this competition cause if you do crowdflower day in and day out the points add up quick.

basically top 5 point earners in the month are rewarded. a total prizepool of lets say 5k up for grabs. 1st getting 2k 2nd getting 1.5k 3rd getting 750 pts 4th getting 500 pts 5th getting 250pts. or whatever numbers you wanna use depending on the amount for prizepool. these numbers are 40% 30% 15% 10% 5%. all can be tweaked.

now we need to add a disqualifier. that way we keep the scamming out. anyone who recieves a chargeback during the month is automatically disqualified for the promo. of course sometimes chargebacks are incorrect so zab can judge whether or not the chargeback was just.

i think this idea might be great for getting ppl more involved in doing offers on a daily basis. also would need to add a spot thats updated every few days to show ppl where they stand in the competition

added this here and in the upgrade thread

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    heres an idea for you. we will call it the PO OFFERMASTERS. this will get members concentrating on the offerwalls. and lets be honest. thats where you ZAB want their attention in the long run. can be ran as a weekly or monthly promotion. i suggest monthly. it will be judged based on the number of points a user earns. not the amount of offers they complete. the crowdflower whores can even enjoy this competition cause if you do crowdflower day in and day out the points add up quick.

basically top 5 point earners in the month are rewarded. a total prizepool of lets say 5k up for grabs. 1st getting 2k 2nd getting 1.5k 3rd getting 750 pts 4th getting 500 pts 5th getting 250pts. or whatever numbers you wanna use depending on the amount for prizepool. these numbers are 40% 30% 15% 10% 5%. all can be tweaked.

now we need to add a disqualifier. that way we keep the scamming out. anyone who recieves a chargeback during the month is automatically disqualified for the promo. of course sometimes chargebacks are incorrect so zab can judge whether or not the chargeback was just.

i think this idea might be great for getting ppl more involved in doing offers on a daily basis. also would need to add a spot thats updated every few days to show ppl where they stand in the competition

I support this idea big time - pay this man

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Awesome idea, once you come up with something to make it so new members dont have such an advantage with all the new offers they havent cleared yet, maybe run it parallel as 2 competitions, newbs <6 months and regulars
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    Awesome idea, once you come up with something to make it so new members dont have such an advantage with all the new offers they havent cleared yet, maybe run it parallel as 2 competitions, newbs <6 months and regulars
    i dont really think newbs have a huge advantage on old members. most of them have no clue what theyre doing and need help. not to mention they wont even know about the promo unless its promoted well

i dont really think newbs have a huge advantage on old members. most of them have no clue what theyre doing and need help. not to mention they wont even know about the promo unless its promoted well
    yes but with the mentor system if they use it and the amount of offers they can get away with doing they DO have an advantage
    my hope is that with the new VIP section this will balance it out as there will be LOTS of high paying offers in there....right?

also this has proven to work with the promo that zab did for matomy i believe where he gave out bcp redeems for free?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    yes but with the mentor system if they use it and the amount of offers they can get away with doing they DO have an advantage
    my hope is that with the new VIP section this will balance it out as there will be LOTS of high paying offers in there....right?

also this has proven to work with the promo that zab did for matomy i believe where he gave out bcp redeems for free?
    he did give out bcp redeems once but this isnt for bcp and its an ongoing promo idea

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bherd View Post
    Is it possible to add Rebuys or Addons for say $.25. Would help the prize pools to increase and would make more people join.
    that would be a vary good idea to have rebuys becuase the prize pool usually is not enough

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast