Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62364.14

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: $50 Challenge

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    yea i know zab i can look into it they have sites like trail pay and stuff that offer this service of clicking adds for points and such
    i linked u to that site to give u the feel of what it looks like i cna look into it more and find a sponser u can add to get the click adds for points thing going
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Zab
    Ive emailed the software provider.. but without people buying ad space, there's no point getting that software
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

AdSense Explained - Google's Program to Put Paying Ads on Your Web Site

look at that think u can get google ads on this site and boom
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned God
    Instead of just earning points, earn straight up BCP funds.

For instance, anytime someone is wanting to buy $1 bcp or whatever, sell it for $1.01. That's one penny per dollar. Do this 100 times gets you a buck. I can deposit anytime bcp so I could be a source of the bcp. I would get a fraction of the interest and the rest to PO.

Everyone is always looking for poker funds as they either don't have the minimum deposit or don't have any means of depositing. Also, if they underage (Lilg) they may be too young to have a cc or dc and can't get their parents to let them use it.

For sure money maker.

PokerOwned God
    actually this is not an idea for your members to make points. although in a way they can, poker funds used on llbs and buying/selling. hmm

Promotions/Final table or Bust - under this promotion u can wager lets say 500 points on the next carb tourney.. if u make the final table u win your 500 back plus 500 for a total of 1000 points.. then u can either cash out or have an option to let it ride.. if u let it ride u will basically be letting the 1000 ride on the very next carb tourney, but u have to make the final table again to win.... u dont make the final table that time , u lose ur 1000, u make it then u have 2000 points.. have it to where u have the option to either cash out each time or let it ride.. all the way up to say 16k is the top prize..
    Last edited by Donka; 03-03-2014 at 11:41 PM.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

PokerOwned God
    wow
    Last edited by dimebags7; 03-15-2014 at 07:53 PM.

that pic is not me lol

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

ok i found three sites u may want to look into all three kinda like radio loyalty pays u to listen to msuic simply enough here they are
    not too sure if u can add these tho but they are good ideas so if u can find another site like t hem boom easiest shti ever
    Music Fans Get Paid to Listen to New Songs

Slicethepie

HitPredictor

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    AdSense Explained - Google's Program to Put Paying Ads on Your Web Site

look at that think u can get google ads on this site and boom
    This is a gambling site though
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast