Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62305.61

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    i think its a cool feature.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It doesn't really bother me. I have received points through more than one promotion multiple times.

ya it sux being bubble boy....i call the hand thats a sucker hand on the bubble that you lose on the "demon trap" as it is usually like a pair of 9s or ace8 and you get re raised ever so lightly and then someone pushes allin and the odds say call but dont because its your "DEMON TRAP" if you survive this test you will make the money ...and probably go far....but then comes the final table
    "demon trap" where you must fold kk-99 in a tight fold because there are 3 people all in and there is a good chance that 2 will drop as the one with the biggest stack is super tight and he pushed last and has AA for sure or at least AK suited.....if not the other KK and your kk is drawing DEAD and you will be dead if you call ....if you pass this test you will take a first or second....

i keep doing these "surveys" then i am forced to buy something or i dont get credit for taking the time to do the surveys? that and whats up with the viruses trying to get into my machine via some bogus google chrome download? very annoying? seems that this is more of a scam, also, i did a survey for 2500 points and received 365 or so, then it was only 150? whats up?
    I have numerous blogs and do reviews of all sorts of sites. ? i do like your tourneys except your real funny donkey award, ya real donkey when i got rockets and some douche calls with 6 n 7.
    Regards
    AB Wells

i sent the bogus chrome link over to google, i know u all aren't doing it but whoever is doing that should probably pick a less dominate company to try and scam off of.

Late

i keep doing these "surveys" then i am forced to buy something or i dont get credit for taking the time to do the surveys? that and whats up with the viruses trying to get into my machine via some bogus google chrome download? very annoying? seems that this is more of a scam, also, i did a survey for 2500 points and received 365 or so, then it was only 150? whats up?
    I have numerous blogs and do reviews of all sorts of sites. ? i do like your tourneys except your real funny donkey award, ya real donkey when i got rockets and some douche calls with 6 n 7.
    Regards
    AB Wells

i sent the bogus chrome link over to google, i know u all aren't doing it but whoever is doing that should probably pick a less dominate company to try and scam off of.

Late

Hey Zab, you sure that's not 10%?? lol
    04/03/2014 03:20 <lilg97> i used to money lauder on ftp

Experienced Member
    Cool - points actually showed up. Some of the surveys are tricky to get points to credit it seems.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah all are hit or miss so do what you enjoy doing and don't dl what you won't use lol
    April 19, National Poker Day

taxes + taxes + taxes

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like the bubble boy feature

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast