Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64095.72

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichMan View Post
    The bullshit is starting to overcome PO... I have seen how people are going out of their way to push people out. It is about as non-productive as it could be.

1) I am not drunk any and every time I log into PO, and I would appreciate if some people would stop assuming that, and
    2) when you are kissing 10x the ass you claim I am kissing, ya might want to rethink your asskissing radar. I mean when someone plays any two cards and hits a win, and you say "nh" like clockwork every time this not good hand hits a miracle... maybe the ass kisser isn't someone else. and
    3) Adele still sucks
    I have been watching this for months now and for the most part I can't stand what chat has become. I think part of the problem is with no freerolls, we are not attracting new members so the old members have gotten bored. Its basically turned into an elementary school playground with the cliques and the techniques used to irritate each other. Zab has some ideas in the works and hopefully some progress will be made soon.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    I have been watching this for months now and for the most part I can't stand what chat has become. I think part of the problem is with no freerolls, we are not attracting new members so the old members have gotten bored. Its basically turned into an elementary school playground with the cliques and the techniques used to irritate each other. Zab has some ideas in the works and hopefully some progress will be made soon.
    pretty much lol
    the kids costed me a mtt last night
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

This stuff is getting old. It gets to a point where if certain people are getting into disagreements with everyone that they are actually the problem.

I miss the old days when people would just call me racist names in bubble.

Coco is the main problem!!! Lol jk

LGM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    Screenshot_1.jpg

Seems lately Po chat banter has diminished. thanks Zab, Poof and Lilg97. Let us all make Pokerowned Great Again!
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

why is the guy that got banned 3 times in one week commenting on this. You're the problem you idiot.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Who wants me to get my hammer back??

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    interesting

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast