Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62965.38

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    How's it been going? Seems drama free lately?
    The quality of the room has increased tenfold.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i have not been on as much but when i do look at chat it has calmed down a bunch. Thank God!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am tired of people bashing each other, the name calling and drama in channel 1....

I am tired of the crap in the poker client....

It's very simple.. You can't control yourself in the chatbox, you will start out with a 30 minute ban. If you still continue to cause problems, you will lose your chat.

Same goes with the poker client.

Grow the fuck up

I already have one graveyard shift person who patrols the chatbox, I'll add more if that's what it takes.
    Where is the chat box?
    When I first signed up I saw a chatbox I think on the homepage- Or maybe that was before I signed up? and I could read a bunch of what people were saying-- It was like a chat room box on the homepage.. where is that?

ALso can anyone tell me where I can find info about the poker clients rake etc.
    Thanks

Seasoned Veteran
    MAIN CHAT ROOM HAS BECOME A HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS LOCKER ROOM, all pink panty wearing cry babies,,, damn shame, i remember when it was cool to be part of po

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah hope all is well on this behalf i try to be as positive as possible enjoy being a part of the site

How's it been going? Seems drama free lately?
    its improved yes, but all the drama happens when most of u are asleep so i havent really seen a improvement tbh
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by marsd View Post
    Where is the chat box?
    When I first signed up I saw a chatbox I think on the homepage- Or maybe that was before I signed up? and I could read a bunch of what people were saying-- It was like a chat room box on the homepage.. where is that?

ALso can anyone tell me where I can find info about the poker clients rake etc.
    Thanks
    click settings up under your name, and then on the left as you scroll down you should see general settings, click that and make sure your settings are set to show the chat box.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    common misconception and its all about context...most black people dont mind the racial jokes that are told...the TRUE racists are the ones that assume a person will get offended by something just because of the word...words on there own mean nothing its the people that give them meanings and u seem hell bent on making every word have a negative meaning

im all for this 0 tolerance thing what i dont want is for people on the forum to be scared about saying any god damn thing incase it might offend someone

this is the internet it isnt murrricaaa

I think practically everything you've said in this thread to date is pretty spot on. One thing though, how can you possibly know that for the most part black people don't mind racist jokes being told? You can only realistically make this assumption if you are in fact black yourself and have your hand on the pulse of blacks all over the country, seems a bit outlandish....

PokerOwned Veteran
    @Zab: Get ummmmmmmmmmmmm......

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The drama has def. cooled down in chat. It's been pretty nice not to have as much drama. Let's keep it up

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast