Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64039.46

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

When Playing HU...

What is the min. hand to have to consider pushing/calling in all in in lets say a super turbo HU game? im thinking K high or better. I know it depends on the situation but people play HU in so many different ways

PokerOwned Master
    It all depends for me how other guy is playing lol

Banned
    it seems at lower stakes peeps play a looser game and at higher stakes its tighter with premium hands.me i try to adjust to the player and will only push with premium cards.

Sergeant Major
    That all depends on who you are playing. I have played some idiots that just like to shove every hand. If you dont think you can outplay your opponent you might just want to go ahead and just keep shoving with hands that you like. If you feel that you have the upper hand , you should play to see flops and outplay after the flop.

depends on my chip stack,,,and how the other person has been playing....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight-Lieutenant
    Yea depends on the situation, but when your up you can basically take out the other person with a high hand.

PokerOwned Pro
    thx

Sergeant
    In Super Turbos when you're sitting fullring or have at least 5 or more players left shove only 99+ AQ+...and if you're in early position JJ+ and AK+...when you're down 4 handed shove A10+ and any pocket pair. Headsup any pair, Q10+, J10+, K9+, and any ace. Then make sure you have at least 4 tables open because the variance is killer.

Also when you're down to 3-4BB in headsup or any other shorthanded situation shove any suited connectors and the same hands mentioned for headsup play.

PokerOwned Master
    I think you have two choice: All in or fold...Choose a good hand and go all in...

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter74 View Post
    I think you have two choice: All in or fold...Choose a good hand and go all in...
    Such in depth analysis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast