Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60833.37

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surveys

Experienced Member

Surveys

Does anyone else have issues with the surveys? It seems I do at least 20 questions and it will talke me back to the landing page every time and say Im not qalified.

yeah, not everything converts, check the Whats Working section and the Task Ticker, gl and welcome to the site...

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Somedays it just seems you can't qualify for anything and other's it's the exact opposite.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i know what you mean about qualifying to get points off of surveys. it's a hit or miss for me

Seasoned Veteran
    Yes .. ihave big problems .. if you are not from US is too hard to earn some points

Seasoned Veteran
    For me too((((what need to do??

Quote Originally Posted by GigiBecali View Post
    Yes .. ihave big problems .. if you are not from US is too hard to earn some points
    Cumpara ma de la mine dca vrei puncte, ca iti dau cate vrei tu ! ! !

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea i have the same thing about surveys and not getting it converted. i check the task ticker and ride the coat tails of all that have done the ones that are free.

Yeah checking the "What's Working" list is helpful for finding new things that are working.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Well, without being dishonest.... I always keep my core information the same. Sometimes I might change my job or income... and wuuhlahh, I am in the survey and then I answer the questions seriously. I have converted lots of survey's...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast