Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Thread: survey

PokerOwned Pro

survey

I spent 25 minutes doing a survey... got to the very end and it sent me to the landing page telling me I did not qualify!
    After that happened to me I took another one, spent 20 minutes on it and it never gave me the points. Has this happened to anyone else??

Experienced Member
    ya me a few times. rather you qualify or not i think you should be awarded something for the trouble of filling them out...maybe x amount for signing up to fill them out and the rest when you complete it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Story of my life it takes 10 hours to do an offer that does not pay lol

Banned
    what's the point of having surveys if i keep getting disqualified.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger View Post
    what's the point of having surveys if i keep getting disqualified.
    I know it can be a hassle.

Banned
    sureys dont work for me any of them

That always seems to happen to me too, never seem to click the right boxes for them. They always tell me I don't qualify but I will keep trying, maybe one day I will hit the right one.

This happens a lot. It's really frustrating especially if you devote a decent amount of time to trying to qualify. I agree there should at least be a small amount of points awarded simply for completing qualification.

It would be nice if you filled out a profile with each site so you can tailor the surveys available. I've been able to do this on other survey sites.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerwench View Post
    I spent 25 minutes doing a survey... got to the very end and it sent me to the landing page telling me I did not qualify!
    After that happened to me I took another one, spent 20 minutes on it and it never gave me the points. Has this happened to anyone else??
    listen real carefull....make a gmail email account.....clear all cookies...cache...then make sure your using ie...after that you have n option to have 3rd party cookies unblocked "this iss where the survey converts" you will need.....some surveys dont convert as you have seen...but again whats working section is a big help....hot surveys also!!! again if you have not done these steps i wouldnt try to do any surveys....ohh and btw...just so you know..if you go through the survey to fast "and yes i mean hitting any random answers" its aware and will cause for survey to not convert!!! lil things some dont know

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I rarely do surveys because most tell me I'm not a good canidate for the survey
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan