Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Thread: Some doubts

Some doubts

I am new here and I have some doubts.
    How do I earn points ?
    I see there is a tasks option to earn points, but is it the only option?

And can I play in the PO client without participating in the tournament? If yes, how?

EddieTorr
    Best way to earn points is to click on the Offerwalls. If you're willing to sign up for a service (usually at some cost to you), you can earn a bundle right away. If not, try to qualify for a survey on Peanutlabs or one of the other survey offers. Those will at least give you 100+ points to get started. Also, on tasks, try out the Investment tasks on Crowdflower. They pay 25 points per. Once you've built up a couple hundred points, add them to the poker client and you'll be able to play in the tournaments there. Good luck!

PokerOwned Veteran
    And can I play in the PO client without participating in the tournament? If yes, how?

Hi, I earn my first points from the sponsors. I played zoo game and the other online game but I did not remeber the title. I got from this about 250 points and now I can posting and earn 5 point for one post. I think it is good way to ear first point and to possiility play a tournaments.

Banned
    thanks for your post, it really helps me to play! Pokerowned is the best site to learn poker, guys!