Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

So I have 2 accounts on PO.

I totally forgot password and email to last account, so made another. Thing is, I went to loan a friend 100 points and because I have multiple accounts I'm not allowed. (fair enough I figure because we don't wan't people point hoarding) but is there anyway way a mod could delete my old account or any related to this ip and just leave me with this one that i'm using?

Quote Originally Posted by weedhighROI View Post
    I totally forgot password and email to last account, so made another. Thing is, I went to loan a friend 100 points and because I have multiple accounts I'm not allowed. (fair enough I figure because we don't wan't people point hoarding) but is there anyway way a mod could delete my old account or any related to this ip and just leave me with this one that i'm using?
    Did you forget login details FOUR other times? Because you have 5 accounts linked to you. Send Zab a pm asking him what you would like closed....and please stop making new accounts.

we should have a new award promo called "multi accounters" and what should happen is anyone with multi accounts should have all there points taken off them and put towards a new monthly freeroll in client
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    wtf 5? I made one, forgot details... account got closed for 15 mins waited an hour and still couldn't log in, so made a new one. Dunno where you get 5. but anyway, i'll pm Zab.

Zab
    3rolla4tune
    Cntouchdis
    omgffspmsl
    sillionaire
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    3rolla4tune
    Cntouchdis
    omgffspmsl
    sillionaire
    Cntouchdis is mine, gods knows where you got others?, why would I make a thread to make myself look stupid? ''trolls himself'' Delete all those above please ffs. thank you.

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    How did you come up with those account names? Did you lean on your keyboard?
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Experienced Member mindermatter's Avatar
    i think this is pretty funny, being a forgetful person myself. just wondering how many email addys this guy has... (lol)

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by weedhighROI View Post
    Cntouchdis is mine, gods knows where you got others?, why would I make a thread to make myself look stupid? ''trolls himself'' Delete all those above please ffs. thank you.
    I'll remove them
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I blame the green. It destroys your short term memory and....oh! shiny!
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast