Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool skaman5000's Intro Thread [1st post]

Hello there everyone at PokerOwned!

First off, I'm skaman5000, 22 years old, live in Washington State, US.
    That's the basics. lol.

I joined PokerOwned a few days ago, when I was looking through Lock Poker's games and saw the freerolls from here. Honestly, the reason I didn't post that day, was because I wasn't sure if I liked the site enough to want to actually participate hahaha =]. But don't take offense to that! Cause I've come back occasionally since my first visit to explore the site more, and well, to put it simply I like what I see! =]

So, now I plan on participating on this site as much as I can really..

Ever since I learned the US wasn't prosecuting citizens for playing poker online anymore, I started searching for new forum communities, poker programs, etc. that I might like and joined them. So you might even see me on other forums if your on the same ones also! My username is always "skaman5000", except for a few random cases, none of which involve poker or poker forums, so those usernames don't matter here =] lol.

About me in the RL(real-life=P). At the moment, I am unemployed (technically), working odd jobs and this-and-that whenever I can. I'm sure alot of you know EXACTLY what I mean when I say that. haha. I'm planning on going to community college for business this next fall.
    Until then, my only objectives are to:
    1. Keep working my odd jobs to make as much money as I can.
    and 2. PLAY ONLINE POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]]]]]] hahaha (since I know now that I can legally!)

So I'm POSITIVE that you are gonna see the name "skaman5000" pop-up ALL over the forums, and currently any LOCK Poker game that I qualify/register for!

LASTLY, I'm happy to be here, and be apart of this community. I can't wait to start meeting you all as I continue posting on the forums!
    PLEASE, send a response on this page, introduce yourself, I'd be happy to say hello!

-skaman5000

skaman5000
    General Information

USERNAMES:
    LOCK Poker = skaman5000
    Carbon Poker = skaman5000

[NOTE]skaman5000 will ALWAYS be subscribed to this thread.

[EDIT]
    4/26:
    -added "skaman5000's General Information" Table
    -added usernames for Lock/Carbon to "skaman5000's General Information"
    Last edited by skaman5000; 04-27-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Banned
    Welcome to PO, you should play the other freerolls on the other poker rooms also, like carbon, bovada, and black chip.

Nice to meet you LCDaBoss!

And yeah, I was thinking/planning on joining on the other poker rooms EVENTUALLY to play on as many freerolls as I possibly can. But for right now, I think I'm going to stick with LOCK by itself, until I figure out EXACTLY what I could do each week on LOCK so far, get used to doing those, THEN I plan on picking another poker room to start playing on as well..

At least that was my original plan.. haha =] But thanks for the advice! I'll definitely be keeping a close watch on ALL the offers on the other rooms, so I will most likely start playing on a new one soon also...

When I do finally start playing on another poker room, I will definitely post the fact that I am on the site somewhere lol. Actually, it will most likely be in this thread! haha. So, if anyone gets interested in what poker rooms I'm playing on at anytime, they can come back to this thread anytime to check! =]

-skaman5000

[NOTE]THX FOR POSTING ON MY THREAD =] - LCDaBoss
    TRADE ME YOUR $1 LOCK "CARDS"
    -FOR-
    325 PokerOwned Points
    [WTS]$1 Black Chip Poker - 500 points!

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26/wtb-wanttobuy-1-lockpoker-gift-cards-m-p-18261.html

PokerOwned God
    Hi Skaman5000. Welcome to pokerowned. Be aware that if you get 100 points, you can play with them on the poker owned client. The play is wacky and with little skill. The freerolls can be silly as well, but once you get deeper, the skill shows as long as the blinds aren't really high. LOL! Hope you have some fun.

Survey Master
    listen man. why would you wanna limit yourself to 1 freeroll a day? thats what youre doing if you only play the lock freeroll. all of them cost to enter but points are easy to get here. if you need help turn on your bubble chat at bottom right side of your screen and i can help.

theres 4 freerolls on carbon a day that offer 30-45$ each theres 2 on blackchip poker that are 10$ each there is 1 on bovada i think its 10$ theres a freeroll on lock and a freeroll on juicy. theres thousands of doallars to be earned here, you just gotta take your shot and go for it

Banned
    If you were to add just one more I would add carbon for sure, make sure you join through the links here at PO so you can be in the bankroll boosting program.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Welcome to our wonderfully dysfunctional family. Good luck at the tables.

PokerOwned God
    Welcome to this great forum. Enjoy it, like most of us do.

PokerOwned Master
    Welcome skaman5000! You seem like a very charismatic character! I hope you have fun on PO (poker owned) and really get to know everyone on here... Goodluck and best wishes

@WILD: Thanks! =] Glad to meet you! and awesome all of that sounds like a lot of fun! =] Can't wait to see you at a table!
    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278
    listen man. why would you wanna limit yourself to 1 freeroll a day? thats what youre doing if you only play the lock freeroll.
    Yeah.. that is true.. But my reasoning is because I'm not ACTUALLY limiting myself to 1 freeroll a day.. just 1 from POwned. Right now, I'm doing a total of.. at least 3 different freerolls a day ATM, i think. Cause I'm getting used to all the promotions and freerolls on all the forums/other that I'm involved in right now..
    Thanks for the advice though! Your explanation of it does make it a lil easier for me to decide what I will be doing next that's for sure! lol. But yeah.. sorry for making it sound like I was only doing just 1 freeroll total.. I just didn't want to bring up "competing" forums that I was involved in on my very first post, unless someone asks me directly about it, if you know what I mean? haha =]
    Thanks for the post! See ya!
    ----------
    @NeilZelkin, MIGO14, and Daredeviljo: Thanks for the posts you guys! Nice to meet you! I'm also looking forward to playing together in the future with everyone!!
    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss
    If you were to add just one more I would add carbon for sure, make sure you join through the links here at PO so you can be in the bankroll boosting program.
    Now that you have said that, I'm pretty sure that Carbon will be the next poker room I join! I was already thinking that Carbon would be my next move, but with your opinion too, I think it "sealed the deal" so to say haha.
    ----------

@EVERYONE: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR POSTS!!! SEE YOU AT THE TABLES!!!
    TRADE ME YOUR $1 LOCK "CARDS"
    -FOR-
    325 PokerOwned Points
    [WTS]$1 Black Chip Poker - 500 points!

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26/wtb-wanttobuy-1-lockpoker-gift-cards-m-p-18261.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast