Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Showing your hole cards?

Greetings fellow PokerOwned players. I have a question and I would like to hear many opinions on the matter. When do you feel it is appropriate to show your hole cards to the other players at the table? How often do you do it, and in what situations? Thanks in advance for your replies.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if its live.. its definitely a no-no.. but online its almost impossible to prevent it.. If its heads-up hand, I dun think I have a problem with wit it since he's giving him/herself away.. But more than that, it should nt be dne though...

u can do it to create image of tight player or sth if u just show good hands or show a bluff if u want him to call u with worse hands he usually would... but these are the basics and its obvious so... dont show at all so its no + and no -

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Most people say you should NEVER show your hole cards. May be true, but I'll show every so often just to mess with the other players...

PokerOwned Veteran
    ok wat i interpreted was showing during a hand.. when theres a decision to be made

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It depends, if I do well in chips, and no show when I have paid to see, and after the river if nobody sees show whether he was bluffing or whether they were winning

Elite PokerOwned Member
    just muck all the time and the question takes care of itself

Sergeant
    I show almost all the time as a courtesy cause i for one will drive myself nuts wodering if they had me or not. But the best times to show is on a big bluff. It will be more likely to get you a call later on a big legit hand

PokerOwned Veteran
    depends what the buy in..............some players(good ones)know what/why you show what you show...............i swear the rabbit cam messes with some players head though............high buy ins never.........lol

Knight-Lieutenant
    Not on bluffs obviously, but you can show your bluff to make it seem your a bluffer and they will call you on big hands. Depends how you play and the situation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast