Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ingnoring them or just laughing is the best.

Just ignore them. They are looking to get a response from you or possibly put you on tilt.
    On a side note I have noticed the poor players tend to be the ones running their mouths, when good players get a call like that they don't "tap the tank"
    You can use this to your advantage and wait for them to be in a verbal exchange with someone else, because they will move onto another confrontation, and wait for them to screw up.

PokerOwned Veteren
    let it go and try to ignore them...you have the ability to disable player chat on an array of poker sites as well as outsider chat...the only time it is wise to respond to their chat is if you know the moves they are doing are going to hurt them in the long run then go ahead and keep praising them and allowing them to continue the bad play....trap em' for their whole stack

PokerOwned Demi-God
    play poker turn off chat learn to let things go
    they really cant hurt u from sittin behind the puter

PokerOwned God
    they want to engage u in dialogue so you loose your concentration so ignor them or lol them

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Whenever this happens, and it will happen again, select the ignore button immediately. Trust me, it saves a lot of aggravation...unless of course, you feel like a good banter session..lol

i like to talk trash sometimes, i think its funny, i am guilty of tapping the tank sometimes but im working on it lol

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    If you have success and confidence in your style of play those are compliments. I always like to note that hand and replay it, your going to get more from your opponents game. They are giving you insight on what makes them mad, how they don't play and how they expect you to play them. Those are very beneficial, as the key is staying in what works for you, not what they want working for them.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Thanks for all the replies ... and thanks Miss Stephy for the compliment .. I learn something everyday .. this is a great site .. Zab and all of the moderators do an amazing job keeping this thing together. Must feel like a school room full of kids on some days .. lol ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast