Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    Stack sizes, table dynamics, reads, amount of players in your table, your image, what people perceive you as, and what position (sb/btn hopefully) your in all factors into that Q9 shove

Like, if SB and BB both had 25bbs and played tight I would open the btn with Q9 instead of open shoving because although open shoving is unexploitable you don't allow the blinds to make any mistakes against you postflop.

Seasoned Veteran
    when is the exact date that the WSOP is supposed to begin? Also what are the best places to stay in Vegas in you're down there?

PokerOwned Pro
    all in is my only answer and that is final . !2 bb shove

PokerOwned Pro
    take the best of it. when your short you have advantage to make more rather than make less. try to see it that way.

PokerOwned Master
    I don't think it's even close to a pushing hands. 12 bb left 9 handed is like 100 hands

Experienced Member
    Definitely not, but online I've seen worst calls hit

Experienced Member
    It depends on who is at the table

Experienced Member
    I wish it could be more clear when attempting to download something for points, that once you're on the page to download, there were not 100 "download now" links/ boxes and the first 99 I do are the WRONG one(s)/ not the one that offering the points! GRRRR LOL

Experienced Member
    If it is folded around to you, then you pretty much have to shove, waiting could be costly. If it has been reraised, fold. If the big stack is calling all ins all day, you are pretty much at a coin flip.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123