Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Trading/buyiong/selling points:
    On Pokerowned points are currency and like currency they can be traded, you can buy points either through one of the offer walls using a credit/debit card or payaypal for example. You can also “sell” your poker funds on varius sites using the poker owneds “pawnshop” feature, read more about it here;
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...hop-17813.html
    You can also trade with other members on the site, you can trade anything for anything and rates are set between yourselves, the baseline however is 500 points per $1 but its not certified that, that is what the person selling/buying will trade at. You will then need to use the market place found here; Market place - PokerOwned Forums
    Follow the steps to set up the trade, the person with the points will place them in escrow (kinda like a place in limbo this is to avoid being scammed) once the points have been placed in escrow you send your poker funds, once the funds have been received, the seller will release the points and the trade will be complete. If you are selling the points never release them before you have received poker funds.

Background Check.
    This is a fairly new addition to the site. It allows for members to do a check on other members, enabling them to look up stats before making a trade/loan etc.
    Find it here:
    Background Check
    Simply type in a members name and hit "search" to see all the info the site has on that member, including how long they have been a member, a mod rating for trust level, points earned, loans taken out, loans defaulted on and all feedbacks posted.
    Please use this feature before entering into a loan/trade to ensure the chances of being scammed are at a minimum.
    Last edited by azreal1; 11-18-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Spending/betting points:
    Points are not just for redeems and trading, you can also use them to enter into tournaments that Pokerowned hosts once you have either opted in for a password game or bought a coupon you will be eligible to play in those tournaments where you can win cash and enter into certain promotions! To learn about the password/coupon system please visit these threads;
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...-faq-7432.html
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816
    Lastly you can play with your poker points in the poker owned client, there are a selection of ring games sngs and the occasional mtt, it is advisable however to make sure you have the points to spare before venturing in here.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Loaning points;
    If you are struggling to earn points you can always borrow points off other members using the loan shark found here;
    Loan place - PokerOwned Forums
    Shark is the only place loans should be taken as it protects the loaner incase a loanee defaults
    It works very simpley you make an application for a loan of however many points you want/need over how long you wish to take to repay, then a member will make you an offer with as many points interest as they deem fit, you agree and the points are sent to your account to use how you see fit. You must pay back your loans however because if you don’t you will end up here;
    Wall of Shame - PokerOwned Forums
    If your name is on this list you are in default, this means that the loaner can take points out of your account until the loan is paid off, coupons are more expensive and the extra goes to the loaner and finally you will not qualify for any of the promotions the site offers.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Promotions:
    Pokerowned offers a wide range of promotions that tie in with the tournaments it holds, some are progressive and others are per game, the site is always adding new stuff so be sure to continue to check this subforum for all the latest updates; PokerOwned Talk & Upgrades
    All promotions are paid in points equal to the vale of the promotion, however if you are defaulted on a loan you will not qualify so be sure to always pay your debts.
    To find out about any of the promotions that Pokerowned host please read the F.A.Q.’s located in this thread;
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-20940.html click the links to the promotion you wish to learn about.
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-03-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Loyalty/bankroll boost programs:
    To get the most from poker owned let the site reward you for playing poker, simply link yourself to any of the skins that Pokerowned hosts tourneys on and every time u earn net revenue equaling $50 in net rake you will get 2,000 points, be aware however that if you get rake back from another site or any other bonuses this will deduct from your net rake. Another reward for being tracked is that you get cheaper tournament buy ins, it really does pay off therefore to get yourself linked up the the site.
    The easiest way to get linked up is to use one of the sign up links posted below to sign up, download and install the software of the chosen poker skin, this will enable you to be track by poker owned. If you have already got an account with any of the skins pm the admin and he will give u instruction on if and how to get linked.
    Aced;
    Online Poker - Play online poker games tournaments and NL Holdem at Aced Poker
    Carbon;
    Welcome to CarbonPoker
    Bovada;
    http://record.bettingpartners.com/_7...GNd7ZgqdRLk/1/
    Lock;
    http://download.lockpoker.com/115123
    Juicy;
    http://juicystakes.eu/?T=25248&Lang=en
    BCP;
    http://record.blackchippoker.eu/_CfX...BGNd7ZgqdRLk/1
    Last edited by azreal1; 11-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thank you so much! It really helped. Now i can go anywhere i want

PokerOwned Veteran
    Is good to know teh basic of geting point, i thing u only can get point whit the offers, and i lot of time, my points never come to me, but is good to know this thx

Experienced Member
    Can someone please explain me how to earn points ???

Seasoned Veteran
    Excellent instructions with the Beginner's guide. I can actually understand most of it. Good Luck to all!

Great instruction but most offers are so unreliable. Can be frustrating.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast