Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Poker Odds With HUD

Holdem Indicator Online Poker Calculator

Offers instant poker odds, real time opponent statistics, and betting patterns in simple & easy to understand displays. With this feature-rich online poker tool, you'll immediately have all the information you need to make intelligent & profitable decisions.
    Holdem Indicator is an officially approved poker calculator by PokerStars. It is also the official poker odds calculator for Carbon Poker and PaddyPower Poker.
    Works with Bovada/Bodog anonymous tables, PokerStars ZOOM tables, FullTilt RUSH games. Supports more than 300 online poker sites.
    Automatically attaches to the game table and reads your cards. Absolutely no input required during your online play, allowing you to fully concentrate on the game.
    Instantly calculates accurate win poker odds, pot odds, outs, and table position. Shows EV and Sklansky Group ratings for your starting hands. Easy to use Head-Up Display (HUD).

PokerOwned Pro
    How much does this one cost? The last I looked up stuff like this it was a pretty penny, compared to what I could afford. I don't know if they have gone down since then.

you can get something like this for free to use with carbon loook in your player admin under pokertools

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im pretty sure if bovada finds out ur using this ur acct will be banned, dont think they allow HUDs or tracking software, check the ToS

how you going to use it with bovada??? its all #s its the reason why they went to Player # instead of names cause of datamining

PokerOwned Demi-God
    im pretty sure if bovada finds out ur using this ur acct will be banned, dont think they allow HUDs or tracking software, check the ToS

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    I haven't played on Bovada, but this their rule. Doesn't mention HUD's. HUD's are usually allowed on most sites.
    6.3. No Player Assistance Programs. Use by players of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. We define EPA Programs as including computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g., web sites and subscription services) and we consider access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience (i.e. observation of game play) to be "unfair". We reserve the right to close Accounts and void any and all winnings in such Accounts if we establish, in our reasonable discretion, the use of an EPA Program.
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    too much effort to use those things, beside u cabt take it with you.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    How much does this one cost? The last I looked up stuff like this it was a pretty penny, compared to what I could afford. I don't know if they have gone down since then.
    30 day Trial,but i believe it's $99, but their are free programs such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    For one I don't use bovada. Secondly Full Tilt allows this program. Please get Educated.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocketdog View Post
    too much effort to use those things, beside u cabt take it with you.
    My game stats and RI has went up 16% in one day using this program.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiseWinPotFold View Post
    I haven't played on Bovada, but this their rule. Doesn't mention HUD's. HUD's are usually allowed on most sites.
    6.3. No Player Assistance Programs. Use by players of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. We define EPA Programs as including computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g., web sites and subscription services) and we consider access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience (i.e. observation of game play) to be "unfair". We reserve the right to close Accounts and void any and all winnings in such Accounts if we establish, in our reasonable discretion, the use of an EPA Program.
    I think that pretty much says it all doesnt it? does it need to mention it as a "hud" to understand its against the TOS?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast