Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks guys for the feedback so far

Seasoned Veteran
    glad to have you part of the forum here have a great time and gl at the tables

PokerOwned Veteran
    glgl but advice is usually worthless, figure things out on your own and keep grind on the mind

PokerOwned Demi-God
    juz kik bak, relax, and enjoy yourself...the rest will werk out
    Like a puzzle with no edgez. 18:12 <PooffyFooffy> I miss Zab .!. 23:49 <RaiseWinPotFold> i miss invertedafro .!.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Hi and welcome to PokerOwned

The first thing you need to do is make an email just for the tasks, or your email will become junk, I learned the hard way.

Know that not everything converts, it is frustrating at times, but it happens to us all. If you don't get credited, you can submit proof of completion to the offerwall, but that is sometimes more work than its worth.

Crowdflower is the most reliable way to get points, and once you get the hang of them, they are fast and easy.

If you want to do the other tasks, stick to the ones in the What's Working section, and that appear in the task ticker, you have a better shot at those as someone has recently converted it. Also read the instructions, if it says email verification, that means you will get an email with a link to click in order to get your points.

There's more but you will get to know it all soon enough, good luck.
    well no the first thing he should of done was go here
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...ers-21658.html
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    welcome to the forum i find the most reliable surveys are thru peanut labs and you get to see your completion page at end of survey

Seasoned Veteran
    My key to success so far is to just read through these threads. In a couple of days I already feel like I have a bit of the lay of the land. The stickied threads are a must for any new user in my opinion.

Seasoned Veteran
    It can def seem a little overwhelming trying to decide which threads to read first and take in all the info! Taking it a little bit at a time, and learning as I go is the best way for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12