Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just to clarify

just to clarify

can i have this thread stickied and have mod/zab confirmation that what i am about to write is the truth and verified

me and azrael72 are 2 different people, in 2 different countries that are 2 different ages

im getting sick to death of n00bs saying they gunna report me for cheating when ive done fk all wrong re write it if you need to (mods) but just make it so u have somewhere u can direct the n00bs to prove that we are not the same person ud think after almost a year people would start to get the idea
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Please stop creating new accounts.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

real helpful when im getting inboxxes like this off the members accusing me of cheating poof im being serious... u ban me from chat cuz im an arse n the rest of it do ure fkin hjob ffs

"fag
    Your not good bitch you got lucky ill shoot you in the face caus3 your a bitch mofo you think your good cause you flopped a prayer i had you smoked poll smoker faggot"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i already knew that because he acts alot different than you do.i think you have more respect as well

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    We have an early candidate for comment of the month.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    can i have this thread stickied and have mod/zab confirmation that what i am about to write is the truth and verified

me and azrael72 are 2 different people, in 2 different countries that are 2 different ages

im getting sick to death of n00bs saying they gunna report me for cheating when ive done fk all wrong re write it if you need to (mods) but just make it so u have somewhere u can direct the n00bs to prove that we are not the same person ud think after almost a year people would start to get the idea
    Omg just stop. Just last week you were telling me how awesome it was to have both of your names at the same table. You should be banned forever.

TON is Gone.
    When I saw the OP I was certain there was no chance of this thread getting derailed.......
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I have thought youve already made this clear? Pretty easy to tell the names are DIFFERENT. If people cant read your name right how in the heck do they even begin to comprehend how to read people in poker?

Wow someones busted love the noobs!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    LOL That was great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast