Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

I'm new here - got one question

Hello. I'm just wondering how fast is the points earned on top left corner supposed to update? I tried making few posts and it doesn't seem to go up.

Your point totals should update as soon as the offers credit. You will also get a small pop up at the bottom right of the page every time there is a change to your point total.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Banned
    You have to do a few surveys before you can earn points for posts. And vote for sharking for Mod.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You have to do a few surveys before you can earn points for posts. And vote for sharking for Mod.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    Your point totals should update as soon as the offers credit. You will also get a small pop up at the bottom right of the page every time there is a change to your point total.
    Ok thanks. So like tomorrow my first 25 points gained from forum messages should definately be there right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharking View Post
    Which surveys are required to be done and where can I find these?

Vote Sharking for mod must give me like one million points right ?

use the newbie videos to help you (still think zab should make u visit them first before you are allowed to do anything on the site, and read the newbie threads (you found out how to post a new topic so looking thru the forum to find the STICKIED threads at the top of each subforum shouldnt be that hard)

if you cant find the newbie vids look on the top right hand corner under "help desk"

fuck making sharking for mod make me a mod ill sort the n00bs out and cut out these useless pointless threads!
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Banned
    Which surveys are required to be done and where can I find these?
    Click the offerwall link on top of the page. And browse a section. Their are videos/surveys/downloads. You cant earn points for posts until you do vids/dls/srvys. Then you can earn up to as many points for posts as you did in vids/surveys/dls. 25 pts a day, max 5 posts.

fuck making sharking for mod make me a mod ill sort the n00bs out and cut out these useless pointless threads
    haters gonna hate. sharking for mod

with your post u have done nothing but prove my point, instead of holding newbs hands and telling them every step we should encourage them to find the answers themselves especially when there are 3437637546371586254673 threads on this subject 3 help videos and the self explanatory website itself besides u only wanna be a mod so u can post ya stupid ass bounties and not get banned for it, but u know mods can get chatbanned 2...right haha
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrat View Post
    Hello. I'm just wondering how fast is the points earned on top left corner supposed to update? I tried making few posts and it doesn't seem to go up.
    When in main chat type in caps or cap and goto that link and read up on it. I think it will answer your question..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    When in main chat type in caps or cap and goto that link and read up on it. I think it will answer your question..
    This is the free point cap link: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast