Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    EddieTorr
    Spend some time getting familiar with the PokerOwned site and you'll be earning $$ in no time.

Seasoned Veteran
    How can I now earn points for free?

Go to the beginner's corner section of the forum. Read all the sticky posts (the ones that remain at the top of the list of posts). Those give very valuable info for beginners on how to earn points, how to enter tourneys, how to keep from being banned, etc.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    Yes, first study than master and at the very end earn some cash as a reward! Enjoy playing each case.

This site is easy to get points from without even having to do any risky downloads. I didn't know anything about this site until yesterday and I have already earned enough points for 2 freerolls on Bovada.

There are other freerolls on Bovada too but some sites that offer them have harder things you have to do to get in on them (like tons of posts and days of waiting). I wish I would have known about this site a long time ago. I would already be a millionaire by now

PokerOwned Veteran
    go and play on the client after completing offers and rack up points

If you have some extra points and you are feeling extra lucky you could always try your luck at the PO raffles.

Pick 3 numbers out of 36 and if you hit something you could build up your points total that way. They run them every 15 minutes.

Play the free rolls and win Free cash...welcome to one great forum. Good Luck
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm already playing a lot of freerolls..also played PO's PS freeroll for 5 times...got to the final table in three of them

PokerOwned Veteran
    umm...with "money" I ment money shown under the users personal info...for example:
    Seasoned Veteran
    Join Date Jul 2013
    Posts 53
    Money Won
    $16.50
    How to earn "that" money? Also playing freerolls?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast