Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Private

How to play in the freerolls???

Hey whats up guys? So I just joined and I'm a little unsure of how this site works. To play in the freerolls do you just need the passwords or do you need to earn points to get the passwords?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    You earn points by completing the surveys or by posting in the forum. Unless you have honest questions or answers, I'd suggest doing the Zab tasks rather than posting.

If you have already done the surveys from another site like nobankrollneeded.com or have trouble posting advice, I'd suggest the off-topic of multimiedia forum for funny stuff like I post. This isn't a bad forum at all...

Private
    Cool, yeah I did some surveys and earned a few points. I saw under the redeem points thing that you can use points to get money on poker websites like Carbon Poker, but what about the freerolls? I'm assuming it costs points to enter the freerolls, but where do you get the passwords? Not seeing it.

Master Sergeant
    Points equal power lol

Master Sergeant
    Basicly If you have points the more freerolls you get to play in. You get points by surveys. Or take the easy way out and just buy them. THere is many other ways to earn points once you have them as well.

Private
    OK, but how do you enter in the freerolls? Like where do you get the password information?

To be able to play Pokerowned Freerolls you need to completed surveys to be able to get the points or you can buy it with Moneybookers, Amazon, PayPal and so on.

PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You have to earn points and then opt in a tournament to get the password

Knight-Lieutenant
    you earn enough points and you get into a freeroll easy as that

The Password wont be shown till 30 to 45 seconds before turny begins. Keeps people from stealing PW's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast