Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

how do i do stuff??

im just wondering how to do stuff lol............................................... ........................................... i am not very smart lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just listen to radio loyalty do offers join tournaments thats the basic steps

PokerOwned Veteran
    Rewards Tv is also a really good offer u should do it gives 150 points easy just dont be lazy and u will be fine.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    u can do five posts daily and recieve 5 pt for each one as well u comment in forum helps to get pts to play frs good luck and welcome

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah what they said. also card flower. I didn't like card flower at first but pretty cool now that i know what to do

Seasoned Veteran
    just go all in every hand, and change your name to doctor donk

Banned
    This is another one of the same threads that get's started every week by a new guy who didn't read the threads that gave him all of the information in great detail. This is a perpetual situation. Perhaps something should be reorganized.

Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    This is another one of the same threads that get's started every week by a new guy who didn't read the threads that gave him all of the information in great detail. This is a perpetual situation. Perhaps something should be reorganized.
    it doesnt matter what you do...there have been 2 new threads posted recently one wicked made and one i made that give everyone a clear and in detail readthru of pretty much every aspect of the site...they are new and stickied so when he came to the "beginners corner" they would of been at the top...as one respondant in the thread posted the url to my thread which is titled "po for beginners" (big hint there n00bs ure menna read it) it is obviously something they could use..but no they would rather be spoon fed...cuz us og's and helpful members of the site enjoy wasting our time making these thoughtful long detailed and orderly threads for NO FUCKING REASON
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Every now and then crowdflower has some easy 25 point tasks. Look for 'find the search engine ranking for 3 keywords.' You click on offerwalls, then crowdflower is on there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast