Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    yep, no matter the hi pair ,one pr of anything is not always best hand in the end
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Play in position, call less, raise more. Be the aggressive player and put your opponent in a tough position. If you're not aggressive, you'll be put in tough positions more than you want.

Even elite loose aggressive players like durrrr (Tom Dwan) don't play any 2 cards. 72o is still complete trash. Loose aggressive players can play more hands because they are strong post flop and can put their other opponents on a range of hands. They know when they are getting called down on bluffs or semi bluffs, and when they can expect to get paid for made hands.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    always lucky on the river it makes me want to cry lol

play the people not the hands...watch how they bet what they bet with and u can often be out played stay away from preflop all ions if you can
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Experienced Member
    i always disregard on luck... yes there is luck but there is also probability on how many times you hit your luck... so i stick with playing logically

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you are in good position, you could raise with hands like J K, Q J, or any like those. But, if you aren?t, try only with A K, A K, Q K, A J, or a pair in the hand...

PokerOwned Veteran
    If you are in good position, you could raise with hands like J K, Q J, or any like those. But, if you aren?t, try only with A K, A K, Q K, A J, or a pair in the hand...

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyMarieC View Post
    Losing on the river happens to all of us. I stick to playing strong hands preflop and playing my position. Sometimes thats all you can do.
    We talking poker here or a afternoon of water fun that leads to hanky panky? What postion are we refering too, inquiring minds want to know?
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    Value bet your lucky rivers ... don't pay off theirs.
    About the best tip you will find.

#NiggasInParis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast