Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

help with passwords

hello everyone.. I joined this site yesterday and can for the life of me figure out how to get to the page where i can purchase the passwords for the tournaments. I looked everywhere and even watched the video but still cant find that start page.. thanks in advance for all help

You need to be on the home page where the schedule shows and review this http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...html#post16816

PokerOwned God
    need a little more detail on what games you are trying to play..you can purchase carbon tickets for 150 pts you have earn or bought, all the other tourneys are a little cheaper..once you get the points, you opt in on the tourney you want to play..wait for pw time, usually within 3 min before fr start

any1 got the ps password?

Quote Originally Posted by PokerBeast2014 View Post
    hello everyone.. I joined this site yesterday and can for the life of me figure out how to get to the page where i can purchase the passwords for the tournaments. I looked everywhere and even watched the video but still cant find that start page.. thanks in advance for all help
    first you need points to buy pw. try to earn any points and you see how to buy the pw. ;-)

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

thanks everyone it really helped...another question is is how do i opt in to the blackchip touneys.. i see the opt in but it isnt able to be clicked on or anything

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBeast2014 View Post
    thanks everyone it really helped...another question is is how do i opt in to the blackchip touneys.. i see the opt in but it isnt able to be clicked on or anything
    Refresh the page. There should be a link saying "show password". Click that and it takes you to a page with the password. you get it a few minutes before the tourney starts.