Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Thread: Help

Private

Help

I recently joined over this past weekend and did an offer for insurance quotes valued at 600 points, and still have no received said points. I have however been inundated by emails and phone calls by numerous insurance companies with quotes. This is pretty bunk having to deal with all that with nothing in return and your missing points link goes no where.

Hi and welcome to PokerOwned.
    Not everything converts, we all go through it. Your best bet is to check the whats working section to see what others have successfully converted, and when you complete them, if they are for big points, take a screen shot of the completed screen.

For missing points, each sponser has a help or missing points or support-usually in the upper right, when you click that you will be directed how to submit the proof of completion.

Good luck!

Banned
    Insurance surveys suck. Never get any points.

hmmmmmmmmm, try again.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea, same thing happened to me. I think that it is all a part of doing these type of things. Not all of the surveys are going to work. I agree that the insurance surveys seem to not give points most often. (Although I'm also new, but everything has worked for me except an insurance one I did)

Quote Originally Posted by Sori3 View Post
    Yea, same thing happened to me. I think that it is all a part of doing these type of things. Not all of the surveys are going to work. I agree that the insurance surveys seem to not give points most often. (Although I'm also new, but everything has worked for me except an insurance one I did)
    Yeahh sure, and you buy points from MATOMY......... al dreaku de moldowen prost si convertit.