Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61556.07

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Fairly new to the HU scene

I'm no maniac for blinds however forwarding the buyin to a MTT or ring game is fun too

I'm just trying to figure out this person's play (hand no.87:

No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 5/10, IlmariRuth | BOOM! Hand Replayer

this is the first raise for us:

the turn t'was invariantly ranged by a 10 I had bet and the plr hadn't even ranged the preflop action at all... no grounds for a pocket pair so the only thing I was afraid of was a two-pair

if he was betting for two-pair solemly, he didn't hit the mark since he bet out fron preflop on the a-4 play that landed him a full house, I COULDN'T RANGE him on an ace since I did already (hand no.14) neway here's the play (hand no.45):

P.S. Beast him qj vs. 99 I had his jack for the straight
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 12-03-2013 at 07:22 AM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Not sure what you want from this post - no real question. Looks like you had a pretty good read on him in the first hand. In the second hand, I definitely would have led out post-flop with a continuation. The way you played it, you had no idea where you were after the flop, so if he had had the balls to lay out a bet, you would have had to fold... Rough beat on the third one, but at least you had accumulated enough of his chips to survive it.
    Nice win!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Not sure what you want from this post - no real question. Looks like you had a pretty good read on him in the first hand. In the second hand, I definitely would have led out post-flop with a continuation. The way you played it, you had no idea where you were after the flop, so if he had had the balls to lay out a bet, you would have had to fold... Rough beat on the third one, but at least you had accumulated enough of his chips to survive it.
    Nice win!
    okay, so range my flop no mater what?
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry