Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Easiest way to leave a ring game after a score?

Okay, so I'm at micro stakes on PokerStars and 25/50 cents on PartyPoker and I just wanted to know how many BB I should pay b4 leaving with a x2 or x3 up.

So what do you gals/guys think?

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Leave whenever the hell you want...the only person you are obliged to is yourself,you do what you feel is in your best interest!

PokerOwned Pro
    What I do is schedule how long my session will be before I sit down , and I also have a goal in that amount of time , if I reach that amount I leave , if I reach a certain low amount I leave... if I reach neither amount I leave when the time is up for what I decided.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    One of the stupidest question yet. Good one

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    One of the stupidest question yet. Good one
    Harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    Okay, so I'm at micro stakes on PokerStars and 25/50 cents on PartyPoker and I just wanted to know how many BB I should pay b4 leaving with a x2 or x3 up.

So what do you gals/guys think?

Leave whenever you feel is right. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    next time you are not sure about something ... Magic Eight Ball

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAces1987 View Post
    What I do is schedule how long my session will be before I sit down , and I also have a goal in that amount of time , if I reach that amount I leave , if I reach a certain low amount I leave... if I reach neither amount I leave when the time is up for what I decided.
    Very cool.

P.S. ckickenking is just trying to get ppl on tilt all the time. He's a plr for life I'm guessing.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Leave whenever the hell you want!

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^

If you're up just leave...who gives a shit about the rest of the table or your table image. It's not a brick and mortar poker room, it's online. Especially at micro games, you won't see the players again and if you do it's doubtful they have the software to let them know how you play

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast