Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    the whole point of a ring game is leaving when youre up... you go up money, leave, crew those turds

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Its upto you if u feel you in a winning position and dont wana risk losing u can leave nobody gonna put a gun to your head and say shut up n play!! lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i don't play the ring games much

PokerOwned God
    I guess 98% of the players you will maybe never meet again at the table, especially on stars. So just leave the table whenever you want.

i get why hes asking, so many people in here moan about hit n runners but bottom line its a ring game u leave when u feel is best for u...something im poor at and usually come out down or breaking even lolz i suck at ring games :/
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    on pokerstars at microstakes i never play more then 25-30 hands at one table,even win or loosing.and no one said something about me leaving.so leave when you think. there's no problem about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Leave when the fish at the table leaves...thats what I have always gone by. Doesn't matter if I'm up or not. If i feel as though the table is no longer profitable or I'm playing bad poker I'll leave.
    ^^^ this exactly. I have not played much ring since FT but this is always the case, once the fish leaves, you go find another table with a high % of players seeing flop and find another.
    I do find this harder on Carbon as the selection of cash tables is alot lower as well as the % of players seeing flop at the tables.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    I guess 98% of the players you will maybe never meet again at the table, especially on stars. So just leave the table whenever you want.
    best answer to me, leave when you want, but i usually leave when i double or triple my buyin or loose half my buyin..gl

PokerOwned God
    first of all you are online and not looking at anyone so we do u feel theyn are looking at u

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I normally come in on the BB and when I have decided to leave I like to orbit right before BB (UTG) and I'm just looking to play AA or KK (decided it was the last orbit, meaning I can fold these hands very easily). If your playing live some announce that this is their last orbit, but most don't. Not sure I have ever seen this question, seems some liked it and some didn't, some decided to stay and probably some got up and left. Thanks for asking as it is nice to have a discussion on all facets of the game.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 03-28-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast