Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Definitive Guide to Daily Points in a short amount of time

I can't guarantee all of this will work for you since I'm in America, but here is my usual daily routine:

Trial Pay -> Surveys:
    The Lab42 for 155 pts if it converts takes about 1-2 minutes tops. Easy if it's there.

SponsorPay -> Trials:
    All of the game signups (they are usually online MMOs) are very simple and credit 95% of the time. Always confirm your email.
    SponsorPay -> Surveys:
    The SaySoForGood surveys can yield some BIG pts (I usually only do ones 300+)

SuperRewards -> Surveys:
    Again, some of them yield nice amounts.

TokenAds -> OpinionMatters Survey
    It's an easy 182 pts

Crowdflower
    OK, now this is where being outside America might be tricky, but one of the best things you can do is sign up for the dashboard (open a task, you'll see a button in the upper right with 3 horizontal lines). Sign up (takes 2 minutes) and click on "Skill Tests". Usually you will have a mix of test types (business questions, etc.) and language tests (google translate is your friend). Not only do some of these skill tests pay decently (a few months ago one paid over 500 for 5 minutes of work), but they unlock a TON of tasks that are usually 30pts and higher.

You can do all of this in about an hour and a half and grab about 1K in pts. It's not 100% guaranteed, but this is a great place to start and won't screw up your computer.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Rivdee for Obama! keep teaching how to get hand outs!
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by DocHo11idaze View Post
    Rivdee for Obama! keep teaching how to get hand outs!
    Yes we can...

<br/>

PokerOwned Master
    Works Miracles ! Made 3k today after he messaged me those tips !!!
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I can't guarantee all of this will work for you since I'm in America, but here is my usual daily routine:

Trial Pay -> Surveys:
    The Lab42 for 155 pts if it converts takes about 1-2 minutes tops. Easy if it's there.

SponsorPay -> Trials:
    All of the game signups (they are usually online MMOs) are very simple and credit 95% of the time. Always confirm your email.
    SponsorPay -> Surveys:
    The SaySoForGood surveys can yield some BIG pts (I usually only do ones 300+)

SuperRewards -> Surveys:
    Again, some of them yield nice amounts.

TokenAds -> OpinionMatters Survey
    It's an easy 182 pts

Crowdflower
    OK, now this is where being outside America might be tricky, but one of the best things you can do is sign up for the dashboard (open a task, you'll see a button in the upper right with 3 horizontal lines). Sign up (takes 2 minutes) and click on "Skill Tests". Usually you will have a mix of test types (business questions, etc.) and language tests (google translate is your friend). Not only do some of these skill tests pay decently (a few months ago one paid over 500 for 5 minutes of work), but they unlock a TON of tasks that are usually 30pts and higher.

You can do all of this in about an hour and a half and grab about 1K in pts. It's not 100% guaranteed, but this is a great place to start and won't screw up your computer.
    what are MMOS? thanks for the tips man.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wow nvm i am an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    what are MMOS? thanks for the tips man.
    Massive Multiplayer Online games. Take any two olde tyme names and you'll get "Rise of Knights", "Moats of Azkaban", etc.

<br/>

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    Sucks im banned from trial pay and sponsorpay, trial pay has the best trials
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

PokerOwned Master
    I might add, Peanuts Lab, Surveys pay out pretty much 100% of the time, when you qualify...
    And the "like" on facebook Scotia Bank ones, you can like them everyday, and it works. ( 53 Pts/ )
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

Those are some great tips rivdee. I have also always found it easy to just listen to Radio Loyalty when I am online and I can usually pick up another 150-180 pts. or so for simple data entry.... If you work at a computer in an office, it would be even better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast