Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Private

Be Carefull Player ID:2" makinto170" at Full Tilt

I played a HU at real money, and i played 110 hands to beat this prg. be carefull of this player ID!
    I document this game at my Quik cam, i wanted to post this at youtube, but it is to big, dammed.
    You can beat this prg, but it`s hard, because it is so, when you smack his stack, its hard to beat him, because he calls when he had nothing, but in most he wins, when you are a beginner do so.....

i think it
    he will bet on every flop, and when you raise, he do a re- raise or he called, then he bet again the blind, you make a raise- he re-raise, but be sure you had something on your hand and watch the flop and turn, ply till River, if you had something and set him all in, most he fold, when his stack is maximum, but only so, you can beat him, believe me, it`s hard but able......gl

and watch out for players who called and raise very fast, it`s a prg, not a people!!!!!

Greetings to all and gl at the tables

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thanks for the warning will keep a look out

PokerOwned Master
    thanks for the heads up, but sounds like he has read one too many books on being aggressive in heads up....almost a Barry Greenstein clone. They're tough, but patience and reads can beat them yes.

thanks for the post,,,will keep an eye out,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Well here is his sharkscope SharkScope - The Largest Online Poker Tournament Results Database ... not much to see yet.
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew

Private
    Thanks for the warning!!

wow nice siteskullforker

Elite PokerOwned Member
    ive played quite a few bots on ftp.. when i suspect,, i send email ftp.. they give me refund.. (o=

PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skullforker View Post
    Well here is his sharkscope SharkScope - The Largest Online Poker Tournament Results Database ... not much to see yet.
    Yeah, can't imagine anyone running a losing bot. Some people have reached their intelligence quota, or think they know it all, and become very predictable.

Private
    i send Full tillt an e - mail, but whats up, they don`t believe me that there are bots or something other prgs. still running!
    When you look at youtube, you find it on mass, how they find the fish and that is very expensive for a beginner or a pro......look .............."Full Tilt (sucks)"....
    he explain o other sample.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast