Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Poker Strategy

In your opinion (Whom ever reads and replys), which is the best strategy to use in the following types of games; Free Rolls, Cash Tourneys (with a large amount of players, like 1000+), Cash Tourneys (Smaller number of players, say a couple hundred), and finally Sit and Go's.
    I generally play Tight-Aggressive no matter what type of game I'm in and hoping someone out there has feedback I could use to improve my over-all game. THANX

any and all of the above...poker is a game where you need to adapt every table is different no matter the blinds/structure/payout etc
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I would agree with azreal. You can have a general approach but must adapt as necessary.

TON is Gone.
    Beer, Lot's and lot's of beer... and good whiskey.

Vodka too.

Banned
    The best strategy is this move: all in. ALLLLLLLLLLLLL INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN you know the rivers gonna SLLLLLLAMMMMMMM ITTTTTT so go ahead and JAAAAAMMMMMMMM ITTTTTTTTT. Sharking for Mod.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I started playing freerolls on party back in the day. it was like 5000 in. top 50 paid. got 49th once for $50(took 7 HOURS!) Before black friday I turned that $50 into about 5k( cashed out most)spread through a lot of sites. Today, if you cant deposit, play freerolls you have TIME for. the bigger the field, the looser you play. cash tourneys, look for overlay, and late registration.

Experienced Member
    Tight but aggressive from position. Don't be afraid to crush the small stacks once you have a decent sized stack. And plan on spending plenty of time to get to the final table no matter what the size of the pot. Thats the biggest "issue" is that even small payouts still take time to win.

PokerOwned Pro
    get your chips in good. azreal is right tho.

Seasoned Veteran
    I think to cash games the best strategy is play tight .... and to tourneys i think best strategy is to change those ways , so oponents cant read your style , some hands you plau tight-some agressive...

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz1234 View Post
    I think to cash games the best strategy is play tight .... and to tourneys i think best strategy is to change those ways , so oponents cant read your style , some hands you plau tight-some agressive...
    I think in that direction, too. But to steal blinds you have to be agressive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast