Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Thread: Ad Blockers

PokerOwned Master

Ad Blockers

How can I tell if I have ad blocker on puter /in browser or where ever it would be?A lot of my surveys and such are pending.I'm almost sure this is the cause, but I don't have a clue on where to search. Maybe someone could give me a hint on how to go about this ..I use Mozilla Firefox.

PokerOwned God
    hopefully you do have an ad blocker. if windows is blocking something it is most likely to cause problems with your pc. they even say the downloads sometimes contain viruses, how the fuck could you put shit like that here. total disrespect, but i guess mother fuckers want to make money at no cost. why don't i just go get a gun, wait a week (due to laws) and rob your mf ass.

PokerOwned Master
    WTF !!! ???? I'm more confused by your answer dimebags7, then about my original question.

Zab
    Try using a different browser.. I.E. perhaps.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

i use Ad Block Plus on my FireFox and dont turn it off EVER, not even for surveys.
    i only do the surveys that are not blocked by my browser, im not a dumbass risking my comp's health for a few points.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

@sweet, try checking your emails. some of the offers aren't valid until you verify your email address. or try using google chrome