Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    I'm a bit aggressive, so I would say option 1.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I read what happened to you. I still would have made a bet. Probably half pot. If you bet he has to think bout what you have. If he has A 10 he has to worry that you have an 8. If he has A rag he has to worry about you have an Ace and a face card. If he calls or raises then you know he has something going. Its either A and big kicker, an 8 or a flush draw. This allows you to hopefully avoid being hurt by the river.

If you call he has control and can drive you out with anything just by betting.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    If it was a/10 or higher would have went in other wise would fold

PokerOwned Master
    buddy dont play Ace rag ,i never play them,if i play them i dont play for value,i play for bluff.so dont put your self in these kinds of position

opcion -0

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You're only beating a draw with the 8 coming on the turn. Id check and see what happens. If he bets, id prolly call once and see what happens on the river. It really depends on how he's been playing.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i played cash game only 0.01$-0.02$ and lost about 1 $,probably i'll try biggest cash game

PokerOwned Master
    u do what u do and that was fate

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    buddy dont play Ace rag ,i never play them,if i play them i dont play for value,i play for bluff.so dont put your self in these kinds of position
    thank you for the terrible advice.

PokerOwned God
    Option 3 then fold. But it seems you dont have enough money behind to play against this drawing big stack - so if you hit what you were looking for on the flop (flush/flush draw with a cheap bet to see turn) great-if not don't chase secondary garbage. If you had $400 and he had $95 worth of risk to you behind him than you could call him down on a crappy draw. Either way you lost a gd gamble here - you will win the next one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast