Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Winning money

i play the micro stakes tournys on carbon. cash tables i try to stay around the .10/.25 stakes with min buy in of $7.50

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    i am in the 15k around the world poker tour final cant wait

I would go back to hand histories of the last 20 hands in different tourney's and find a possible leak in your game that is causing you to just miss ITM. Sometimes if you are very close folding a good hand actually helps you get ITM. Keep grinding and the Big payoff will soon come GL

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    can't win any either. donks are killing me.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    can't win any either. donks are killing me.
    Lol I was in a tourney yesterday middle of the tournament and this guy gets transferred to our table first hand hes all in and hit on the river to win the hand with 72o..next hand all in again and he kept going all in pre every hand...was like watching a roller-coaster

PokerOwned God
    best advice i can give you is stay at it in the mtt or grind your way at a bigger broll or try a different game, cash game maybe..i found out that some 2-5-10 bounties sng are a good way to build a bankroll..

Drop donkaments and play cash.
    In reality most good MTT player will tell you they go several without cashing but the big ones they do hit hold them over. If you have the patience and mindset to stand it, more power to you.

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah have a player call everythinh

Corporal
    My best advice is to stop trying to push people with draws. People don't seem to like folding any sort of draw and they hit often enough to make it impossible to get far in a tourney if you are always racing against these people. Try to use better pot sizing and control to get these people to the turn cheap and then raise larger once their odds of hitting are much lower. It seems like they will still call even at that point and try to chase you down. Just don't go all in... Usually a pot sized bet on the turn will get you paid off and give you a chance to bail if they hit their draw.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you ned to change strategy if you dont make in money

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast