Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NLHE, triple draw,5 card draw,7 stud. but all games have there "arts" and strats
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    i always play holdem no limit i find the pot limit boring need fast action

PokerOwned Demi-God
    no limit holdem,razz end horse but im gambling donkey

Experienced Member
    Mine is NLHE. I still have to understand better the other variants before taking that step. But have no time for that now
    Last edited by valkopt; 09-03-2013 at 10:08 AM.

My favorite is the ones i win. Holdem and PLO.

ive always enjoyed 7 card stud. i learned holdem first, so i was able to understand my draws very well. i ran very well in the limited amount that i played stud...

id love to learn the mixed games. razz was always fun. and since i come from a tournament background, i prefer to play them that way

edit: obv no limit holdem is the one i know the best and have 99% more experience with it, yet that is why the other games become appealing
    Last edited by odiggitydog; 09-03-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'd have to say I am a huge fan of MTT NL Holdem. I'm best at Limit Holdem or Limit Holdem Omaha Hi/Lo cash games, both of wich I very much enjoy. I do also enjoy most other games and always had a certain affinity for Badugi (not that I play on merge much and can't think of another site that offers it as an option.) But my favorite....? ....Well that would have to be High Stakes HU Strip Poker ;-) ...Everyones a winner!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think NL Holdem is the best form of poker mainly because of the way the game plays out. But my actual favorite tends to vary from time to time. Right now I like stud hi/lo. But I typically like HORSE because the game changes and keeps from getting mundane.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    I play all the games and the best one for me at the moment is NL Holdem, but I really enjoy playing PLO8 and also NLO8 and it relaxes me when playing.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My two favorite games live are the ones I play best at; PLO8 and 7studHiLo. I have literally thousands of hours playing both those games live and made a living playing them for 4 years. I also enjoy Razz and Omaha, but they are harder to find in poker rooms these days.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast