Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

What is your Sit n Go stategy?

Mine has always been to "survive till you at least make the money, then start taking more aggressive chances". With the exception of the occasional bad beat, I'll leave the table winning decent money 80% of the time.

Oh yes for sure. Survive until the money, play tight etc. I mean, what's more important than at least getting your money back.

The issue for me is getting a decent PP early on, and someone puts me to the test

Its true. I play very tight before the money and then agressive but some time Ilose with big hands.

IreRaiseU
    See as an aggresive SNG player like me, I ALWAYS take advantage of people like you who try and wait til In The Money. I will steal tons of blinds from players just trying to move up the ladder.

Sergeant
    i agree make a few moves early so as to make a presence then play tight watch others at the table and then you can pick on certain players mantaining ur status then when itm hits make ur move u always have to keep in mind that folding may be your best option let others battle a few wars to get ya closer to itm

I just try to sit tight and learn everyones game at least till 2 people are eliminated. Start playing aggressilvly when 5 people are left.

Private
    stay tight in the beginning in sitngos then get agressive when blinds go up

PokerOwned Veteran
    sit and goes are a thinking persons game, its best not to go all-in early unless you are sure about your two cards that they will outlast whoever moves in on the action. Keep in mind that most sngs pay only the top 3 or 2 players so its a waiting game until your chip stack is where you can take more chances. Good luck !!!

I like to play tight until I reach the money.

get the chip lead early and bully the low stakes.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast