Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

What are your favorite suited connectors?

Mine would have to be j 10 of hearts!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Those are my favorite cards and I hit all the time!

Survey Master
    i was playing in a cash game. i look down at 78 of hearts. 1/2 nl cash tbl. my buddy raised to 12$ and im looking at the table trying to decide how many ppl i think will call this bet. i decide to call cause i know 2-3 more will also call. ends up 4 of us total in the pot. 48$ pot+3$ in blinds. flop comes 569 all hearts. i flopped str8 flush. my buddy is 1st to act and he shoves 150$ all in. i had to look at my cards twice to make sure i flopped what i thought i flopped. anyways, everyone else folds and he turns over a 10c j hearts. had him drawing dead as fuck.

78 is one of my fav connectors but if i get 9 10 suited im a sucker for that hand. all time fav hand there

Seasoned Veteran
    def TJ. Any straight you hit is the nuts. most three card flushes on the board you do well with too.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    56s late position

PokerOwned Master
    8c9c or 7c9c but i think i fold them a lot more than i play them

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you are talking about anything other than AK... then it would have to be KQ.... But if you rephrase the question to what are you luckiest suited connectors... then I think it's a toss-up for me between 67 and 89

PokerOwned Demi-God
    That's a great success story Tommy.... Anytime you wind up with straight flush it's gotta give you a sweet moment.... This is why I love poker... those rare occassions !!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I'll tell you this Turtleboooyjr1.... I hate Jacks 90% of anytime I get one... Over time Jacks have burned me every way imaginable... I HATE JACKS unless I have a winner with em' in the hand.... Jacks can really suck you out !!!

PokerOwned Master
    I have always liked 10 J suited. Great drawing hand and it seems to quite a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast