Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

what would you do

im on BB with 8c 7h hole card see flop get dealt 10s 8h 7c player 3 spaces in front of me raises 150 every1 apart from me folds i call 150 believing i have a hand which could suck a lot of chips of comited player turn is k spade guy raises 630 next cards is 9h which leaves me with 8c 7h 10c 8h 7c ks 9h guy then goes 190 all in i have a xtack of 2110 the question is what would you do?

i actually folded

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    i would fold too thginking he had a straight u did the smart thing dont beat yourself up

to me ,,,the move I would make is the same as you,,,,fold and save the chips.....just my thoughts
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think if id have raised his 1st 150 raise he might have folded but then i wouldnt have gotten value for what was a pretty good flop for me pity river ruined it

PokerOwned Master
    move on , dont get hung up on what happened

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alco1 View Post
    i think if id have raised his 1st 150 raise he might have folded but then i wouldnt have gotten value for what was a pretty good flop for me pity river ruined it
    Alco1 Two pair is good but thats a crazy flop to have it on....It depends on what you should do for how your opponent is...Theres a lot that plays a part into this situation...for example: opponent playing style, beginning stack sizes, opp hand ranges, anything that happened preflop, positions, pot size ...Im guessing you checked the flop and then called his bet...What were your intentions for the hand? To check call the whole way down? What happens if a 9 or 6 came on the turn, then what would be your play? Your opponent could have easily been sitting with J9s in middle position

PokerOwned Master
    the river is just like the turn, why do people always say river...

PokerOwned Master
    i think you have to do what you can, and learn but not worry about what you did, do it better next time

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    the river is just like the turn, why do people always say river...
    I was referring to the actually turn in my post, for instead of the K coming if one of those other cards came

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr5221 View Post
    Alco1 Two pair is good but thats a crazy flop to have it on....It depends on what you should do for how your opponent is...Theres a lot that plays a part into this situation...for example: opponent playing style, beginning stack sizes, opp hand ranges, anything that happened preflop, positions, pot size ...Im guessing you checked the flop and then called his bet...What were your intentions for the hand? To check call the whole way down? What happens if a 9 or 6 came on the turn, then what would be your play? Your opponent could have easily been sitting with J9s in middle position
    is was in opening part of tour blinds were low 50 we both had 3000 chip stacks so i suspected guy was playing with pair or 2 premium cards maybe he was even a donk bluffing so yes i was gonna call him river it ws only the apparant str8 tha forced me to fold.
    as for him having j 9 that was a possibility but i generally feel to pair both my hole cards on flop more ofton than not will win the hand and of course had i got either 8 or 7 on turn or river it would have been deadly.
    what i would liked to know how would you guys play that sort of flop
    Last edited by alco1; 09-20-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast