Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64104.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you do in this spot?

What do you do? No significant money for 100ish spots yet.

Of course you fold. I'm so amazed that somehow, lately, A-J has become THE hand to play like it's AA preflop (not saying you - just in general. I see you're in the sb there). Pirate might be trying to steal with his big stack backing it, but nah calls with his own big stack so you're at least behind to a pp, but likely have one of your outs (A) already dead. You've got a reraise to all-in, so action is going to be dead unless you hit solid, but you're puttin out 50% of your stack preflop on a draw.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I would fold. You just have your small blind invested and with all the action (UTG raise then reraise in late position) I'd get out of there before I lose any more money.

If it was AJ suited I might call if I knew the other players were super loose but it's iffy.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I was pressing the screen trying to fold your hand...lol...for you

PokerOwned Master
    no reads = reshove. only person i'm worried about is UTG. u have 5bbs w/ AJo shippppp it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    In that Spot I would lean toward folding more than raising. In that situation you're best hope is a race but most likley dominated.

PokerOwned God
    i would prob fold in that situation.... def dominated
    gl at the tables

Seasoned Veteran
    If you could guarantee heads-up, then I would go for it at 5 BB, but since theres a chance of even going 4 ways to the flop I'd probably fold. You still have a round of hands where you only need to pay the ante afterwards to pick a better scenario.

Fold yep, live to fight another day.... then after you fold type popcorn in the chat box

PokerOwned Master
    Fold and shove any better coming-up hand! You have 10BB, so really short-stack there. Need to double-up or start playing another tournament

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast