Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8174.14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Master aldo2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    395

    UB ScreenShot , The Fox Hunt final table


  2. #2
    PokerOwned Moderator CoddBrunson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    832
    Nice. But what is a Bleu FF Aldo?

  3. #3
    PokerOwned Master aldo2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by CoddBrunson View Post
    Nice. But what is a Bleu FF Aldo?
    i wanted BLUFFALDO but with UB there was already this username, then i put BLEUFF you understood now

  4. #4
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    39
    well done play for 3 hours to win roughly $9 was it?
    i just took down the $500 gtd on AP earlier today so i should upload a screen shot of that

  5. #5
    PokerOwned Master aldo2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by AuzzieM View Post
    well done play for 3 hours to win roughly $9 was it?
    i just took down the $500 gtd on AP earlier today so i should upload a screen shot of that
    better than nothing

  6. #6
    -(^_^)- ProBlackbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,938
    You better post it in Brag and Tilting section, you are posting in the wrong section btw.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Master aldo2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    You better post it in Brag and Tilting section, you are posting in the wrong section btw.
    I did not realize that

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    85
    Nice win there. I play in those tournaments too. I was probably playing in that one you won.

  9. #9
    Corporal
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27
    Nice final hand and great job taking down a 1st place finish.

    Congrats aldo2010

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Master aldo2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by rollerrrr View Post
    Nice final hand and great job taking down a 1st place finish.

    Congrats aldo2010
    thank you rollerrrr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •