Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63333.92

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I would rather have the low pair and hope to pick up trips on the flop. But what makes poker so fun is the difference the players make.

ppl playing poker, are SOOOOO misinformed about actual %, once you really know ur poker hand % u will be amazed at how varianced poker really is.

i personally do not like 44 or lower IN ANY situation, 22-44 is easily counterfeited

also the whole "IT WAS SUITED" theory has ALOT of relevance. suited can be the difference in a damn near 2 to 1 race and a 60/40 race.

most live card shoves are 37% and there is a certain point in the game where if you are short stacked, a 37% chance at doubling up is worth it... and if cards are suited, 40% chance is certainly worth it.

i do not know the chip stax for this particular situation, so i cannot say if either player was proper shoving or calling.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by cat2455 View Post
    I would rather have the low pair and hope to pick up trips on the flop. But what makes poker so fun is the difference the players make.
    i dont understand this statement. the % clearly shows 10 7 suited is ahead pre flop. why would u go against math?

this brings me to another point about what "looks better" or "feels better" or "my favorite hand"
    all of this does not matter. go with the math and you will be fine... the trick is taking some time out to learn the math...

like i said 44 = EASILY counterfeited
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

ill take the 10 7 suited, str8, flush poss. 2 over cards, conferit possiblilty

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that not good playfor me in long run

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234