Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Really, I just read through a thread for that I am getting 5 points out of this deal!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I u bove arguing about this hand?

pockets are always better preflop.
    but it is a gamble to play it like this.

Seasoned Veteran
    i agree with theopimus its a gamble to play this way and you cant be surprised to lose

Quote Originally Posted by theopimus View Post
    I u bove arguing about this hand?

pockets are always better preflop.
    but it is a gamble to play it like this.
    I know pockets are ALWAYS better preflop but that was the main point of the argument and i know my call was very iffy but i also knew she was on tilt push so i called with 44. Im used to 22 thru 10 10 beating my AK or any big non pockets so i figured it was my turn for a pair to hold. I get the same response when i have 2 overs vrs small packets and the pockets hold, that i should not have played the overs so hard LMFAO but against someone who u know is on tilt shouldnt u call with any pair? when they are pushing? It was never a argument of how good or bad my hand was but really over which hand was favored which is(IMO) the pocket pair by a %. So i know its a pure coin flip and not a great call but also not a bad call.

I do like being given advice as i want to grow online and be informed. and BTW since you said it many times at the table. I DO NOT think online is rigged for any one other then just for action and i havent said anything like that in a while and when i did it was just a rant/vent over being bad beated. If i really thought that and played anyway then that would be my own fault for being a dumbass right?
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If 10 7 wasnt short enough to push, then 44 should definitely not call unless you had a huge stack compared to the blinds. Calling with small pocket pairs is too big of a gamble since you'll be 50/50 at best. Im surprised 44 is that close in terms of % ....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    I know pockets are ALWAYS better preflop but that was the main point of the argument and i know my call was very iffy but i also knew she was on tilt push so i called with 44. Im used to 22 thru 10 10 beating my AK or any big non pockets so i figured it was my turn for a pair to hold. I get the same response when i have 2 overs vrs small packets and the pockets hold, that i should not have played the overs so hard LMFAO but against someone who u know is on tilt shouldnt u call with any pair? when they are pushing? It was never a argument of how good or bad my hand was but really over which hand was favored which is(IMO) the pocket pair by a %. So i know its a pure coin flip and not a great call but also not a bad call.

I do like being given advice as i want to grow online and be informed. and BTW since you said it many times at the table. I DO NOT think online is rigged for any one other then just for action and i havent said anything like that in a while and when i did it was just a rant/vent over being bad beated. If i really thought that and played anyway then that would be my own fault for being a dumbass right?
    The problem with small pockets is you are not sure what the other person has in his hand. even 10 7 are 2 overcards.
    I play small pockets on a easy way. as cheap as possible and hoping to hit on the flop.

Or if you have a big stack you can push hard to make some pressure.

There is no rihgt way to play this kond of cards.
    It al depends of the situation.
    ANd i understand your explenation.
    But it doesnt mather.
    small pockets are always a gamble

I would take 7 10 over 44 in that situation. 7 10 is my favorite hand too.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its a coin flip whats the big deal? It usually comes down to a coin flip anyways!

PokerOwned Master
    Its something like 56% to 44% but its sucks shove

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciulan View Post
    Its something like 56% to 44% but its sucks shove
    love no i posted a picture of the odds in original post, T7s wins 49.80% and 44 wins 49.03% and tie the rest, which broken down into dollars means if yall played $1 per hand ran 10,000 times you would about $77 dollars with T7s

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast