Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8479.74

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760

    Sunday June 3rd MTT Schedule

    If anyone wants to rail or join me here is what Ill be playing...

    9:00 - 1,500 Guaranteed R/A - 3.30 - (9.30)

    11:00 - 4,500 Guaranteed R/A - 4.40 - (16.40)

    11:50 - $5 NL Turbo SH - 5.50 (if it runs 5/7 days it doesnt)

    12:00 - 4,500 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    12:15 - Dollar Dazzler 600 - 1.10 - (4.10)

    13:30 - 1,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    14:00 - 2,000 Guaranteed 10k Stacks - 5.50

    14:30 - 7,500 Guaranteed Freez. - 22

    15:00 - Sunday 15,000 Guaranteed - 11

    16:30 - 1,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    17:00 - 10,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 22

    18:00 - 6,00 Guaranteed R/A - 4.40 - (12.40)

    19:00 - 2,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    19:50 - $5 NL SH Freez. - 5.50

    20:00 - 4,000 Guaranteed R/A - 3.30 - (9.30)

    20:00 - 750 Guaranteed Freez. - 5.50

    20:40 - 2 Bounty Turbo - 2.20

    20.40 - 200 Guaranteed 2 Bounty - 2.20

    22:00 - NLH SH Superstack 3k - 11


    Will also be running sattys to get into the 109, 215, and 530 Sunday Majors All Day...

    And Might be adding a few more MTT's as the day goes depending on how Im running...

    Come join me guys and Goodluck

  2. #2
    PokerOwned Veteran psy0nyd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    108
    That is a pretty hellacious schedule, GL!
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

  3. #3
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by psy0nyd3 View Post
    That is a pretty hellacious schedule, GL!
    Haha pretty standard for a Sunday Funday of grinding... Trust me its been a lot worse.. But thanks and come play some with me. Will probably be getting in roughly 40 MTT today (hopefully). Volume Volume Volume....

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Veteran psy0nyd3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    108
    Haha I might join the $2 bounty but other than that everything else is out of reach atm. I'll be around to rail probably if you go deep in any of em though.
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by psy0nyd3 View Post
    Haha I might join the $2 bounty but other than that everything else is out of reach atm. I'll be around to rail probably if you go deep in any of em though.
    Awesome thanks man... Goodluck

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God StephyMarieC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    If anyone wants to rail or join me here is what Ill be playing...

    9:00 - 1,500 Guaranteed R/A - 3.30 - (9.30)

    11:00 - 4,500 Guaranteed R/A - 4.40 - (16.40)

    11:50 - $5 NL Turbo SH - 5.50 (if it runs 5/7 days it doesnt)

    12:00 - 4,500 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    12:15 - Dollar Dazzler 600 - 1.10 - (4.10)

    13:30 - 1,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    14:00 - 2,000 Guaranteed 10k Stacks - 5.50

    14:30 - 7,500 Guaranteed Freez. - 22

    15:00 - Sunday 15,000 Guaranteed - 11

    16:30 - 1,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    17:00 - 10,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 22

    18:00 - 6,00 Guaranteed R/A - 4.40 - (12.40)

    19:00 - 2,000 Guaranteed Freez. - 11

    19:50 - $5 NL SH Freez. - 5.50

    20:00 - 4,000 Guaranteed R/A - 3.30 - (9.30)

    20:00 - 750 Guaranteed Freez. - 5.50

    20:40 - 2 Bounty Turbo - 2.20

    20.40 - 200 Guaranteed 2 Bounty - 2.20

    22:00 - NLH SH Superstack 3k - 11


    Will also be running sattys to get into the 109, 215, and 530 Sunday Majors All Day...

    And Might be adding a few more MTT's as the day goes depending on how Im running...

    Come join me guys and Goodluck
    If I wasnt so damn sleepy this would be awesome.

  7. #7
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Haha yea.. Just a solid 12+ hrs of play today... Good thing Saturday is basically my off day from MTT so I can rest up..

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,137
    Wow that is quite a schedule, good luck!

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member tp3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    631
    how the fuck do you play with all those windows open at one time.....you go deep and you may be playin 6 to eight games at once!!

  10. #10
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    how the fuck do you play with all those windows open at one time.....you go deep and you may be playin 6 to eight games at once!!
    Its not that hard at all...

    Ive got a laptop monitor hooked up its 32" I can fit 12 normal size tables clearly full view on the screen... Then I have my HUD up running on all tables.. Its not hard just takes some practice to get use to it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •