Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Stupidity of most players!

Simple question: Does AQ beat JJ or 77 preflop...especially in a three way hand?! Love how players think that if AQ makes a min raise, gets reraised all in, and then gets reraised again all in, that AQ is an auto call...it's a 3-1 shot that AQ will LOSE, but yet people still think it's a coin flip...gotta love the stupidity of players who overvalue Ace high against more than one allin...lmfao (And it's 3-1 that AQ is WAY behind just by the bets, not even knowing the cards).

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    not answerable without stack/blind sizes.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Quote Originally Posted by marlais View Post
    not answerable without stack/blind sizes.
    You were at the table for the hand. IIRC you commented "Donked by AQ?" after the hand.

not as bad as some of the shit people call with
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Yes I was. But I'd rather not go through my HH to find the numbers, especially when I'm not the one posing the question. But if John wants to pull them up, we can all have a nice discussion. The question is meaningless without context.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yeah alot of people think any ace is the nuts pre and they get rewarded for poor play quite often

right, stack sizes needed. also realize that mose FRs and micro stake games are turbo poker full of idiots, 1! and with ICM and M rules shoving is profittable very early in turbo games.

if you want "REAL" poker, deep stacks, long blinds, pay $30 and play a game, one suck out doesnt hurt so bad when you playing deepstacks.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    most people dont even think about that kind of thing. They go oh god I have AQ I gotta have the best hand

AQ IS A MONSTER SO FUUUUUUUUu
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

I will not play almost any Ace out of position...At a full table if you have an Ace there is around a 60% chance someone else has one also. Say it's not an all-in bet just a two bet or so, Say you have AK he calls with A/3 an Ace and three comes on flop..you now have top pair, top kicker,,wam oh you bet big or go all=in and he shoves,,,see you later
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast