Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah maybe I should have elaborated on that one, you aren't playing to hit your flush the double suited is essentially added value for say a set or big reraise battle on the flop where you may be a lot more comfortable getting in with your set knowing you have a flush redraw etc, but they are the hands that you make money with I still stand by that people suspect you are week more often on a 972 board when your holding 99 and they have say a weak over like qq as opposed to some scary j 10 A board etc.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Oh another quick tip hands like kk rags say KK79 even double suited you are basically playing to hit a set 90% of the time then folding to any bet big enough. Same goes for all face card pockets

PokerOwned God
    Interestings tips in here, I really have to have a closer look at Omaha

PokerOwned Demi-God
    interesting tips will try to employ some of them in my
    bingo game at hero lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Read all the suggestions last night, went to .02/.05 plo table with $5, left with $15. Used Rckt's sugg. played a lot of hands, then tight after flop, using a lot of coldcard's suggestions, liked the one about placing small bet after flp if there's 2 suited cards to see who has a hand and who has a flush draw. Was actually able to bluff someone when flush did not hit. Thanks for all the advice, going to keep practicing this, as I'm sure higher limit games will not be so easy.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    Read all the suggestions last night, went to .02/.05 plo table with $5, left with $15. Used Rckt's sugg. played a lot of hands, then tight after flop, using a lot of coldcard's suggestions, liked the one about placing small bet after flp if there's 2 suited cards to see who has a hand and who has a flush draw. Was actually able to bluff someone when flush did not hit. Thanks for all the advice, going to keep practicing this, as I'm sure higher limit games will not be so easy.
    True the higher limits get harder ... also keep in mind wining or losing 2 stacks is an everyday occurrence that can happen in just 2 hands. Any literature your read on PLO talks about variance is really high in this game... lots of swings.

I hate omaha, I never really got into it much...always NLHE. I think I might open my range of games played and start taking up omaha more.

PokerOwned Master
    I suck at omaha usually when I do well in it I hit a lot of high flushes and full houses

Private
    good advice coldcard, I like the 6789 double suite high pairs don't work I only play hands with more than one way to hit.

I like to play pot limit Omaha, but the variance is much higher. I like the action on the PLO tables.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast