Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

some of these players crack me up

im in shock! i raised preflop 4x the blinds, dude calls me!! flop is AA3 he checks i bet 700 and he calls! he had KQ, tell me how he made that call with absolutely no outs!! i had JJ and just continuation bet, yes i didnt have an ace, but he didnt know that!! and by the raise preflop wouldnt have put me on ace or big pp???? and dont u know the Q comes on the turn! and i lose!! so dam sick!! some of these players need to learn to find the dam fold button!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    cry me a river .. wahhhhhhhhhhh

that sucks, usually if i dont connect on flop or catch a draw with mini raise, i'm out of there. but like you said, some people just have no respect for the bet.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    was a paired flop, alot of players actually think their ahead, and the current trend in poker i notice with alot of donkeys is to float the flop even without a hand.. its a part of playing the game

PokerOwned Pro
    welcome to poker, especially the micros....LOL
    i jut got called AIPF, had QcQd, other guys calls AI w/AsJs, and a third guy tanks then calls n shows 2s2h
    flop comes Ts8hQh, turn 9h river 7h..

I flopped the set, AJ turned a str8, 22 rivered a flush.. the guy with AJ had been playing almost every hand, the 22 had us both in chips 5x over.
    :*(

PokerOwned Veteran
    All I can say is that unless you're playing a poker game, live or on the internet, that requires you to have at least $500.00 on the table, you are probably playing against at least 2 people who are clueless and really don't care about the money. That alone narrows the odds on any good hand that you may have. Poker is really not about math or ability in those situations. The math and skill have much less of an impact in internet poker these days unless you have that kind of money. Welcome to the world of internet donkey poker. The really sad thing is that poker has become much less a game of skill, which is the #1 reason that the lobbyists and politicians use to promote legal poker in the USA. If I were a politician, knowing what I know about donkey internet poker, I wouldn't vote for it to be legal. Pulltabs, Bingo, The Lottery, and Slot Machines already serve enough of the purpose for the idiot who just wants to gamble on their luck.

PokerOwned Pro
    This feels like a level, but....

4x? What is the purpose there, just out of curiosity? Is that a normal bet size for you, or larger than normal? If I usually see you betting 2.5x or 3x and then suddenly see this 4x bet, I'm NOT automatically putting you on an Ace or a big pair, as you assume this player must. Your hand already feels vulnerable with that bet. And besides, when you DO get called, can you not assume, since you made such a large raise p/f, that the VILLAIN must have an Ace or a big PP?

You are spot-on about the non-folding morons populating the games, but remember that those are the solid players' bread and butter. We WANT those non-folding morons to follow us all the way to ValueTown. In this case, it sounds like it was YOU who needed to find the fold button.

Continuing...let's say you had AK or KK here, all else the same. Would you really bet that flop? If you have trip A's, most people hand out a little rope. Higher stakes, or vs multi-level thinkers, not so much; but you're not going to want to scare off action when you flop that strong. With KK, the bet is again pointless, as A) you're getting called if you're way behind, and B) as mentioned, it telegraphs that you didn't flop trips.

So you're pre-flop AND post-flop bets tell a story, which is that you'd really rather that guy folded. If he can read that story, he know's that you're vulnerable, and just might think K-hi is a good bluff-catcher. If stacks are going in on an AA3Q board, I don't want to have JJ.

PokerOwned Master
    i don't get why people complain about players calling with nothing. you lost a hand that by the sound of it, you both played pretty badly. if everyone played perfect poker there would be no money to be won. what range did you put him on when he called the cbet?

Did someone said CRACK. why you gotta said something like that and trigger my thoughts and emotions. i been clean and sober for ages.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    was a paired flop, alot of players actually think their ahead, and the current trend in poker i notice with alot of donkeys is to float the flop even without a hand.. its a part of playing the game
    Very true. Considering that the flop had two aces, a lot of players won't believe that you have an ace.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast