Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

SNG's to a solid bankroll

Hey, just here on the platform for a few weeks now. Seen several persons putting up themselfs some challenges.
    So i want to start my own one.
    I got some points from surveys and put it into some coupons for Carbon freerolls. In the first night playing 3 tourneys i made final table twice getting out 5 $.

Firstly i wanted to build up my bankroll only playing freerolls first, but then i had a look un different tables playing with lower buy inns. Finally i got to 1$ SNG tables. Playing these on pokerstars for a longer time with playmoney, i felt confident to give it a go. Directly on the first day it worked out well, winning 4/5 SNGs going up to 7 $ something.

Next days i kept on playing these freerolls doing quiet well. All in all i look back to winning nearly 80% of the SNG i participated looking to some more in the future. Right at this moment i have a bankroll of 23,51$.
    So i will see and update how it is working out in the future...but still thankfull for any advice anyone probably can give me, to become better and better

ok I am assuming this is on PokerStars? They have a great stack of SnG's so good luck and keep us posted. Remember Bank Roll Management!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

The Double Ups are a great way to build your BR. I have been playing Double Ups on Carbon and cashing good BR building if I could just stay away from playing other stupid shit I might have a bigger BR.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    ok I am assuming this is on PokerStars? They have a great stack of SnG's so good luck and keep us posted. Remember Bank Roll Management!!
    No, i play Double Ups on Carbon, but did my first steps on pokerstars and everest Poker

I like the double ups, cant wait to go to higher stakes when my bankroll allows it. I also like the Fast Fifty SnG on Carbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Samweis3 View Post
    No, i play Double Ups on Carbon, but did my first steps on pokerstars and everest Poker
    those are awesome for building, when you get a roll you can move to Bounties.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Nice for BR building gotta admit bounties are sick good if you are on a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I like the double ups, cant wait to go to higher stakes when my bankroll allows it. I also like the Fast Fifty SnG on Carbon.
    I really like the Fast Fiftys too. Those are usually the SNGs I play.

Won 3 $2 double ups last going to try out the $3 ones today. Again great BR building.

PokerOwned Master
    nice one, new try to go to juicy freeroll tonight after having some great party, so no cash games after that ^^

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast