Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63847.77

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This is what happens when a person can hide behind a computer. Put them in a real world situation and the idea of being embarrassed would put them in check!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    How can a dond resist being a donk?

I am a donk and admit it. More fun that way

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats happening on every micro stakes tournament especialy on freerolls get used to it

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very true, poker wouldn't be the same without donkeys..

This is everyday pokerstars stuff. In freerolls donks always all inn with 72 and AA calls and donk gets a straight...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    its called bluffing

I think I catagorze a Donkey as someone who plays bad starting hands regardless of raises in front of them. Which I don't do so I don't think I'm a Donkey.
    I will however chase straights and flushes etc, which I think makes me a Fish. I don't mind it though. lol

I completely understand the extremely loose AIs at early stages of FRs, if there's a large amount of players. It actually makes more sense to double up, or triple up early so you can survive later stages of the MTT.

BUT in next to all PO freerolls, it would be retarded to do such things. I haven't seen any freerolls listed on this forum that have a large enough pool of players that would justify the reasons to risk your starting stack in early stages.

I'm not a fan of the poor play either.. but I at least understand why it's that way. To avoid it, try depositing ...idk?
    Last edited by Demonomania; 02-04-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are joking of course i love being a donk and a fish i love watching people like yourself get frustrated and end up losing wake up not everyone wants to play like you the beauty of poker is YOU PLAY HOW YOU WANT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast