Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    another nothing post. will reply back later............................................. .

Quote Originally Posted by TomKat1958 View Post
    Several of the tourneys I've worked hard to gather entry points for, and registered hoping to enjoy a game, have been a bummer. This is because it seems some players can't resist donking all in pre-flop constantly. Is this a strategic way to play? Is playing like that really fun? Can you prove you have any skill at all by going all in every hand until you get lucky or wind up donking out early in the tourney? I don't know why you bother to register and play a tourney at all if you need to play like that. I could see an occassional "all in". By why make all the other players miserable until you finally lose. Please, find another strategy to play here, or stop registering on these PokerOwned tourneys. I see comments from the other players during the tourney. They chat unhappy and remarks of distain for the real donkey that won't stop it. Am I the only one that doesn't like this kind of action here? Can it somehow be moderated?
    Learn to play a donk and take their chips. If they are going to flip just about any 2 cards wait for a nice pocket pair or A,T-K and call em if you want free chips... (unless you somehow get super unlucky)

Quote Originally Posted by 1downswing1 View Post
    Its my right to be a donk a fish and i will carry on being so i bid you good day
    hahah this is great I laughed

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This is a great site. loving it. thanks all for posting up this thread so we can get points.

Experienced Member
    if someone is playing like an idiot, it should make your hands better and your variance lower. Yes suck outs happen, but that is part of poker... i mean it is called any two cards for a reason.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sry but its internet poker so there will always be donks and fish who have no clue...and specially when most these site reward junk play...say want you want but its my beleif that alot of these pokers sites do not deal fair hands and deal certain cards out depending on who calls with what...see way to many stupid runner runner winners where the person clearly shouldnt of called and they still win...thats why you'll never see my put my real money onto a site like carbon and many others

Experienced Member
    Some people watch to many Tom Dwan videos and think its cool to play super aggressive with absolute nothing. And the worst part is they'll hit something once and awhile and think thats the best strategy. I just had some go all in Q6 os from late position. Really? I called them because I had a bigger stack and took them down (AKos). You have to roll with it. Sometimes the odds work out for you.

Experienced Member
    Yes they might hit something, but chances are that they will lose there entire bankroll before becoming profitable.

PokerOwned Master
    i hate it too, the other day there was someone you told us his cards and went all in every single hand, but instead of loosing with 37 os he take a run of 7 winning hands kicking 5 players out of the tourney including me 99 against 25 making a straight ;(

PokerOwned Pro
    Donks they are ok , but fishers !! I hate those fishers who call even 3bet with bad hands , grr..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast