Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

rebuys and addons

is there any advantage to playin these ??

PokerOwned Pro
    if you are deep enough sometimes the add on is very useful. If given the chance always add on if your br permitts. i never buy back unless i bust out very early.

PokerOwned Pro
    If you have the bankroll to support it, and the skill set to avoid busting out early... these can be quite profitable. There are a lot of people that don't have the needed skills yet that will play it, because you can buy back in... bust them out, and it adds more money to the pot.

PokerOwned Veteran
    rebuys and addons are pretty cool but only if you have the bankroll and the skills to stay in the game if so you can make a little money

PokerOwned Veteran
    I dont like them. For now I have too small bankroll to compete other players with rebuys...

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think that it showed be not allowed in some kind of tournament because it is not fair for everyone

Elite PokerOwned Member
    dont play them

PokerOwned Pro
    Barradas, people go into those type of tournaments knowing what they are, so it is fair. If you don't want to be a part of that, then simply don't place those tournaments. Not all are like that.

Experienced Member
    With the rebuys I try to avoid them but some people have the stomach for them. The problem is you have people calling you with all-in with 8-10 and you have A-Q and you bust out. These people usually don't care because they'll just rebuy. Sure you can build up a pretty nice stack but I prefer just to find another tournament. Better for my blood pressure!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah... if you win the tourney... you get more money... every add on or rebuy some donk has to purchase, increases the money in the winnings pot... more money in your pocket is always an advantage.... just sayin'

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast